Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else noticing the new trend of boof head 20 somethings and the link to animal crulety ?? bloke mowing down emus and now a guy arrested for killing kangaroos with knuckle dusters all while filming it ... what the hell is wrong with people....
That Emu footage was bloody sickening.
What a horrible person that bloke must be.
Didn't seem genuinely remorseful at all either.
Just said " it was a bloody stupid thing to do"
Im not the hunting/fishing type myself but I think there is a massive difference in the type of person who shoots a few rabbits or ducks compared to these type of cowards who kill something as a laugh and film it.
Was a news report a while ago about some older kids breaking into a kindergarten and killing some chooks they had as pets for the kids.
Stuff like that and the weak prick running down all the Emus in his car is scary s**t .
If you like killing animals just for the fun of it then you are one seriously ****ed up individual.

What was the topic of your thesis, Dr. P?
I looked at toleration dynamics in 17th Century England from a religious minority's own perspective - specifically the Particular Baptists.

That Emu footage was bloody sickening.
What a horrible person that bloke must be.
Didn't seem genuinely remorseful at all either.
Just said " it was a bloody stupid thing to do"
Im not the hunting/fishing type myself but I think there is a massive difference in the type of person who shoots a few rabbits or ducks compared to these type of cowards who kill something as a laugh and film it.
Was a news report a while ago about some older kids breaking into a kindergarten and killing some chooks they had as pets for the kids.
Stuff like that and the weak prick running down all the Emus in his car is scary s**t .
If you like killing animals just for the fun of it then you are one seriously ****** up individual.
There’s nothing wrong with hunting and fishing, fishing in particular is very relaxing.

This is just straight up animal cruelty which as I understand it is often a sign of serious mental problems.

There’s nothing wrong with hunting and fishing, fishing in particular is very relaxing.

This is just straight up animal cruelty which as I understand it is often a sign of serious mental problems.

If you don't want to eat it don't kill it.
If you do want to eat it , make it quick.

What in the name of **** is Alan Jones doing ordering the CEO of the Sydney Opera House to advertise anything, let alone horse racing? And what kind of State Premier kow tows to an outraged citizen with a powerful microphone?

What a sad almost unbelievable joke.
The same piece of s**t that provoked the Cronulla Riots! Dirty crusty Racist that he is!
I'm a horse racing fan but the only reason Alan is fired up is because he heard
that there would be plenty of tiny males operating!

Speaking of the ponies.....

Winx goes ok doesn't she?
Geez sound like Mcaveney don't i?

That's 2 questions in a row....Man, what's happening?

Aaaaaagggggghhh.....F#cking Bruce.............:huh: :think: :shoutyoldman: :poo:

Speaking of the ponies.....

Winx goes ok doesn't she?
Geez sound like Mcaveney don't i?

That's 2 questions in a row....Man, what's happening?

Aaaaaagggggghhh.....F#cking Bruce.............:huh: :think: :shoutyoldman: :poo:

Think Bruce likes Winx as much as he likes big Cox

OMFG!
Did anyone just have the misfortune to watch Bruce humping Winx home?

Disturbingly bizarre awkward as f#ck TV my friends!......:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a footy related note, if the Saints get another shocker of a fixture this coming season, similar to the one we had last season, what can we do about it?

On a footy related note, if the Saints get another shocker of a fixture this coming season, similar to the one we had last season, what can we do about it?
Sweet f a. If we can’t get a favorable draw with a saints man in charge of the whole bleeding comp then we’ll always be caught sucking hind tit.

Anyone catch the Jimmy Barnes doco?
Gee that ****** went through some s**t...poor bastard
was brilliant wasnt it ... Shame it was almost killed with the block after block after block of adverts ...
damn his daughter can certainly sing .... i might get the DVD as its meant to have the whole show from SSydney as the bonus disc i reckon it would have been a great show to attend live

was brilliant wasnt it ... Shame it was almost killed with the block after block after block of adverts ...
damn his daughter can certainly sing .... i might get the DVD as its meant to have the whole show from SSydney as the bonus disc i reckon it would have been a great show to attend live

Totally agree
Try watching it on the 7 app because you missed it on tv lol
Side note...always been a rusted on Bon Scott fan in terms of singers in Australian bands but Jimmy is definitely up there after that. You now realise how much the lyrics meant in some songs

Totally agree
Try watching it on the 7 app because you missed it on tv lol
Side note...always been a rusted on Bon Scott fan in terms of singers in Australian bands but Jimmy is definitely up there after that. You now realise how much the lyrics meant in some songs
thats why it makes me giggle when you had the Reclaim Australia nutjobs try and claim Barnesy's music as their anthem... i mean you are a group of anti immigration racist fear mongers and you think an immigrant who's love of his life is a immigrant of asian decent is going to be all for you using his songs to promote hate ....
the mind boggles .. but then again RA are not known to be the sharpest tools in the shed

thats why it makes me giggle when you had the Reclaim Australia nutjobs try and claim Barnesy's music as their anthem... i mean you are a group of anti immigration racist fear mongers and you think an immigrant who's love of his life is a immigrant of asian decent is going to be all for you using his songs to promote hate ....
the mind boggles .. but then again RA are not known to be the sharpest tools in the shed

A fair bit of immigrant talent came out of Adelaide a lot of it the Elizabeth area.
Glenn Shorrock ( LRB ). Beeb Birtles (LRB) , Jim Keays. (Masters Apprentices ) , Doc Neeson.

Did anyone just Waleed Aly's take on the the whole Alan Jones/opera house fiasco?

Nailed it!
Exactly what is bloody wrong with this Country!

Staggers me that these selfish greedy clowns are the ones really running
the agenda on so many fronts!

Then again Trump is president of the United States! Go figure!

We are all Doomed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back