Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
US election race is interesting, typically Trump is winning all the redneck states (as if a backwards place of savages of bigots like Florida would vote for Hillary)

Hillary will win, and although i think she isn't perfect, she is far more preferable to the vile alternative
DVB showing Malcolm Mackerras like qualities.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F**k that.

On the dawn of a Meme holocaust, how does a man of your fine standing end up up in the Footscray Western Hospital with a shin injury (early reports had it hanging off) at 3 in the morning???

Partied too hard at some shindig

just missed the bottom three steps and silvagni-smothered the rest of the way down - dragged the old shin with all my weight across the wooden lip and gouged a great flap of skin off the bone - public health is a six hour wait but the care and people are totally brilliant - thanks for caring numbers

just missed the bottom three steps and silvagni-smothered the rest of the way down - dragged the old shin with all my weight across the wooden lip and gouged a great flap of skin off the bone - public health is a six hour wait but the care and people are totally brilliant - thanks for caring numbers

Shins are a bitch.

Mucho thanks for the gory details, am rubbing my little twigs in sympathy reading it.

Take care and a speedy recovery.:thumbsu:

I bet it didn't tickle! Glad you're OK. I have done something similar. I tripped and my shin caught the edge of a star post and did not enjoy being able to see my shin bone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back