Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear The General, Parrot and Celtic_Pride have opened a cafe in Brunswick called Abuse, Derision & Ignorance? Doing quite well I believe.

Yep I believe you are correct....strangely they do not offer free WIFI!

nup - click on name - nothing
Once you've had a Mac you never go back....and stick with your Safari too!!!

Usually when stuff like that won't open it's for one of the two following reasons:
  • It's a warning that the video contains images that once seen, cannot be unseen :eek:, or
  • You need to update your Flash Player. Then everything will be just fine. :)
Here's the link Adobe Flash Player Download ;)

Aren't they just?

I remember when you'd come on here to ask a question only to get told to feck off if you couldn't prove you were standing on two beers cans in the fourth row of the City End pocket at the 1970 GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clooney and those damn Batnips
I think all of them were pretty terrible, except for Ben Affleck. By far the best one.

Adam West: Very underrated performance back in the psychedelic days. Very watchable, along with Get Smart....
Keaton: It was the first movie and everyone was enthralled. Watch it now... very campy and his performance ordinary.
Kilmer: Never recovered from Top Gun in my view. 'You can be my rear'? Yeah nah.
Clooney: Wrong place at the wrong time
Bale: Most overrated performance ever. No Heath Ledger, no Dark Knight. The character Bale...worst ever!

Best Alfred by far is Michael Caine closely followed by Jeremy Irons (seriously underrated actor).

I think all of them were pretty terrible, except for Ben Affleck. By far the best one.

Adam West: Very underrated performance back in the psychedelic days. Very watchable, along with Get Smart....
Keaton: It was the first movie and everyone was enthralled. Watch it now... very campy and his performance ordinary.
Kilmer: Never recovered from Top Gun in my view. 'You can be my rear'? Yeah nah.
Clooney: Wrong place at the wrong time
Bale: Most overrated performance ever. No Heath Ledger, no Dark Knight. The character Bale...worst ever!

Best Alfred by far is Michael Caine closely followed by Jeremy Irons (seriously underrated actor).
You could easily replace those actors' names with past and present Carlton players, and it would still make sense...

END. OF.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back