Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBF MEB_ Firstly a MASSIVE congrats on the arrival of your little one. (I've been in limbo for a while)
Just but a s**t load of Wiggles DVD's, kepy both my kids enthralled for hours.

He's only 12 weeks old, and he's already turning his head to watch the TV when he's on his mat.
Even watched a bit of the cricket with me last night before he went to bed.

ello-xhdpi-df6ad5ba.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Further to my defence, I would like to add that I've got a 4 and a half month old so nursery rhymes have crept into my vernacular more than I'd like.

Been there.

Next step is everything in the world reminding you of something you've seen in a Peppa Pig episode....

Been there.

Next step is everything in the world reminding you of something you've seen in a Peppa Pig episode....
I'm going to try my best - make it my mission if I have to - to never let my son see a damn Peppa Pig episode. Will see if he prefers the cricket or Blues replays instead. Hell, I'll load up the entire Disney and Pixar catalogue rather than the same thing over and over.

Now parents, line up to tell me I'm dreaming.

I'm going to try my best - make it my mission if I have to - to never let my son see a damn Peppa Pig episode. Will see if he prefers the cricket or Blues replays instead. Hell, I'll load up the entire Disney and Pixar catalogue rather than the same thing over and over.

Admirable plan but you're dreaming.

ABC 4 kids is your friend. Embrace it.

Just hope your child doesn't like Postman Pat, Fireman Sam or The Wiggles....

I will pray for you, Matty

Been there.

I like to combine kids TV with tactile learning..

26231741_1036944643115325_3005600164993268313_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back