Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Lynn 15 I was watching the Canberra Classic at Royal Canberra this morning. I followed the group of Minjee Lee, Georgia Hall and Jijay Shin (not sure i have that spelling correct) and these girls can certainly get it out there.

There were two holes where the yardage off the tee was marked on the edge of the fairway. One hole was slightly uphill and Minjee drove it just under 270 yards , other two were not that far behind. The other marked hole was over an incline so the ball was landing on the downslope of the incline and Minjee drove it over 280 yards.

These girls can certainly hit it!!

Tony Lynn 15 I was watching the Canberra Classic at Royal Canberra this morning. I followed the group of Minjee Lee, Georgia Hall and Jijay Shin (not sure i have that spelling correct) and these girls can certainly get it out there.

There were two holes where the yardage off the tee was marked on the edge of the fairway. One hole was slightly uphill and Minjee drove it just under 270 yards , other two were not that far behind. The other marked hole was over an incline so the ball was landing on the downslope of the incline and Minjee drove it over 280 yards.

These girls can certainly hit it!!

Yeah I think with women's golf the good are really good but it can drop away quickly after that. The Korean girls are freaks.

Yeah I think with women's golf the good are really good but it can drop away quickly after that. The Korean girls are freaks.
As good as the driving was all girls had a great short game. Minjee missed only 4 greens in reg and from 4 - 5 yards off the green chipped to within 2 feet each time. Very impressive short games.

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...t/news-story/becefaa54a04e722d2584ef9d15dcc09

It’s a worrying sign when the current Government, which has screwed public servants on the basis of ideology and not common sense, continues with a bargaining policy that combines low wage rises, union bashing and the greed of individuals. Not happy with average wage rises for public servants of 1% over a 6 year period it continues this flawed policy when Australians need decent pay rises to reduce the threat of burgeoning household debt. It can find $65 billion for company tax cuts but it can’t the money to offer decent pay rises. And remember all this flows on to the private sector.

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
I love a good s**t fight.

Joyce just doesn’t get it and his comrades in the National Party are foolish for backing the unbackable. Turnbull, for once, took a stand that was appropriate given the circumstances.

The PM used a Centrelink description of marriage like relationships in Question time this week to explain why Joyce hadn’t broken any ministerial rules. In terms of the Coalition I think the marriage like relationship has ended and should be now defined as separated under the one roof.

Disunity is death in politics.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/fed...n-inept-malcolm-turnbull-20180216-p4z0kt.html

I love a good s**t fight.

Joyce just doesn’t get it and his comrades in the National Party are foolish for backing the unbackable. Turnbull, for once, took a stand that was appropriate given the circumstances.

The PM used a Centrelink description of marriage like relationships in Question time this week to explain why Joyce hadn’t broken any ministerial rules. In terms of the Coalition I think the marriage like relationship has ended and should be now defined as separated under the one roof.

Disunity is death in politics.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/fed...n-inept-malcolm-turnbull-20180216-p4z0kt.html
It is certainly bye bye Barnaby time.

The Nats need to step up and ditch this fool otherwise they will be enjoying opposition come the next election.

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
Photo or FO
93BE81B0-4E91-4610-BB46-538A2DA01201.png

Status
Not open for further replies.