Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Video games. Cant get assigned good help, thats why Shandog is crap.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Crap? CRAP?? Well... Maybe after about 10:00pm because I'm getting too old... But after a good night's sleep, solid meal, appropriate recovery time from my last workout, satisfactory caffeine levels and a whole lot of luck, I'm damn mediocre buddy, and don't you forget it!

On PC on release?? Man, that first game is up there with my favourite of all time. Never got emotional over a video game before that one.
A lot of hype for Red Dead 2. Think the Oct release is xbox one and ps4 , not sure about pc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here are the new retaining walls and step. Took five days and I’m happy with the result.
View attachment 573356

Well done rob hero. Think I need ur inspiration at my place. But I battled well today in my garden . I’m the wild unknown Forrest garden in my street but I can say it had a Zac fisher haircut today . I’m sitting back content with yes a VB . Come at me .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have been on this earth for a long time. You become detached from so much that should shock you however the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi is truly shocking. Lured to his death by Saudi Arabia at the direction of a leader who is praised for taking steps to liberalise the country. Apparently free speech is not on the agenda.

The reaction of the international community has left me bewildered. The US assist the Saudis because of vested interests. I imagine the lack of an outcry indicates how far this sick regime has reached across the world.

This man has been murdered and dismembered because he dared to write the truth about freedom in the Arab countries. It’s a given in Australia but costs you your life in a consulate in Turkey if you’re a citizen of Saudi Arabia.

Here is the last article he sent to the Washington Post before he was murdered.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...fc8c44-d21d-11e8-8c22-fa2ef74bd6d6_story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back