Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Cyprus recently for a wedding. The father of the groom celebrated his 60th birthday as well. It was held at a Chinese restaurant. Guy on my table was gluten intolerant. He was fed a T-bone steak that I couldn’t jump over. Gluten free is a scam.
It wasnt just after the “Cyprus steeplechase” carnival by chance ?...

this place - I come here for asylum and find asylum..........

What did you expect. :D

tumblr_mi06ygT47V1rmxz1qo2_500.gif

Tell you what, I'm at the wrestling in Thornbury and there's a few lads who could slot right into our team. We need a gorilla fullback yeah?

Tell you what, I'm at the wrestling in Thornbury and there's a few lads who could slot right into our team. We need a gorilla fullback yeah?
you know that's a kebab van queue, right?

monty python in-jokes - only men recall every scene, every joke, every word - it's a curse I tells ya...........
theres one for every moment in life..perhaps a new thread in the blue room where we can pythonise..and admin can come in and say stop that its far too silly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ppffttt. we claimed Pharlap, Rusty Crowe, BeeGees as our own even though they were pretyy much all Kiwi, Aph will insist he is all Greek. And dont get me started on the bloody Pavlova thing!!

ppffttt. we claimed Pharlap, Rusty Crowe, BeeGees as our own even though they were pretyy much all Kiwi, Aph will insist he is all Greek. And dont get me started on the bloody Pavlova thing!!
BeeGees came from England not NZ.

all blacks, crowded house, cast and crew of the piano - all dinky di aussie..............
Wish we could claim the All Blacks, wonder if they would be interested in a swap with the Wallabies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back