Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All class from this fellow in the Cripps media piece on the main board.

"extremely odd how whipped footballers are?

circumstances dictate every relationship. people want to or have to move away and mostly, that spells the end of it. there's nothing bad about that, it's a part of life. all these blokes moving around for fu**in women, ffs. you dont even love her, you cheat on her all the time! "

I reported it but apparently doesn't break site rules ..... go figure.

All class from this fellow in the Cripps media piece on the main board.

"extremely odd how whipped footballers are?

circumstances dictate every relationship. people want to or have to move away and mostly, that spells the end of it. there's nothing bad about that, it's a part of life. all these blokes moving around for fu**in women, ffs. you dont even love her, you cheat on her all the time! "

I reported it but apparently doesn't break site rules ..... go figure.

Don't bother reading the Jon Patton thread on scandals and Rumours board.
There is more clued up and enlightened posters there than not (thankfully) but there is still many dickheads who like to victim shame and or turn the tables on women who chase AFL stars online.

Just pisses me off that we still have so many men (not just footy fans) Who think degrading and treating women as sexual objects in today's day and age is acceptable.

Don't bother reading the Jon Patton thread on scandals and Rumours board.
There is more clued up and enlightened posters there than not (thankfully) but there is still many dickheads who like to victim shame and or turn the tables on women who chase AFL stars online.

Just pisses me off that we still have so many men (not just footy fans) Who think degrading and treating women as sexual objects in today's day and age is acceptable.

Yeah I saw your posts mate, you handled yourself admirably.

Always wondered why the Giants let Patton, a former no 1 draft pick, injuries aside go so cheaply.

Not anymore. With the rising amount of lewd accusations against him, he would be lucky to get a job cleaning toilets at McDonald's.

What a creep 👎👎👎
If you knew of the stories that do not get out and are covered up, it would make your head spin. There are some seriously sick individuals out there.

The Johnathon Patton and the Indian cricket teams racial abuse claims the last week, have really brought the best out in people. The amount of times I’ve read things like, it takes two to tango or you brought it on yourself in relation to Patton, well it’s a lot and the amount of people who seem to think that because Andrew Simonds was racially abused 10 years ago, it’s ok to get one back on a few Indian players.

Consent isn’t something that men should struggle with, sending dick picks without consent, seems to be laughed off, I doubt many men would laugh it off, if their mother, sister, daughter was flashed by a perv on the train.

Then the racist stuff, it’s just banter, suck it up, snowflake, what about Symonds, Indians are racist too.

People wonder why people don’t report things like the Patton stuff straight away or why more people don’t call out racism, it’s because of reactions like these, because the people who call it out are harassed, abused, hounded down or excluded.
I would just ask JP about his thought process. Chatting with someone he doesn't know. Even if she asked him for an explicit photograph (which she didn't) what are the risks of sending same??? Hmm...Nah, she wants me, I will send it....Two weeks later, career over...Didn't see that one coming..

I would just ask JP about his thought process. Chatting with someone he doesn't know. Even if she asked him for an explicit photograph (which she didn't) what are the risks of sending same??? Hmm...Nah, she wants me, I will send it....Two weeks later, career over...Didn't see that one coming..

I think I totally disagree with you here. There is nothing wrong with sexting, sending nudes, talking openly about sex and being in to weird, kinky and wonderful things, the only thing wrong here is, the lack of consent, the lack of wanting to receive these messages or information.

I have seen screenshots of supposed text messages from Patton, if they were sent consensually, they are embarrassing but there is nothing done wrong, if they’re not consensual, it’s a very big deal, I see it no different to exposing yourself on the train or bus, why some laugh it off as it’s over the phone is beyond me.

What makes you think a grown man sending a nude picture to someone consensually would result in career over? Any player sacked for such a thing would destroy their club in court.

I think I totally disagree with you here. There is nothing wrong with sexting, sending nudes, talking openly about sex and being in to weird, kinky and wonderful things, the only thing wrong here is, the lack of consent, the lack of wanting to receive these messages or information.

I have seen screenshots of supposed text messages from Patton, if they were sent consensually, they are embarrassing but there is nothing done wrong, if they’re not consensual, it’s a very big deal, I see it no different to exposing yourself on the train or bus, why some laugh it off as it’s over the phone is beyond me.

What makes you think a grown man sending a nude picture to someone consensually would result in career over? Any player sacked for such a thing would destroy their club in court.
The whole issue is that it was not consensual, and therein lies the problem. Even if it was consensual, sending a nude photograph is a ticking time bomb, especially if you are a celebrity, high profile person or athlete. Even an intimate video between consenting people is very risky, as there is a very good chance it will end up on a pr0n website if one of the parties is miffed that the relationship ended.

The whole issue is that it was not consensual, and therein lies the problem. Even if it was consensual, sending a nude photograph is a ticking time bomb, especially if you are a celebrity, high profile person or athlete. Even an intimate video between consenting people is very risky, as there is a very good chance it will end up on a pr0n website if one of the parties is miffed that the relationship ended.

If videos or images end up online after a break up, that’s a criminal matter, unless I read wrong, you stated that the leaking of sexual photos or videos would result in the end of a players career, despite being consensual, that is what I disagreed with.

A ticking time bomb, as in, it would be embarrassing if it got out, but no player or person is getting in trouble or the sack for such things. I’m not talking Patton here, I hope a proper investigation is done and he’s found to have harassed and sent sexual pictures without consent, he should be sacked, but that wasn’t the point of my reply to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’m coming down to Melbourne for my honeymoon/ watch round 1 (Girls idea). But she wants to stay out of town in dalesford.. I asked whether it’s a nice place and she told me to ‘ask my friends on the forum’

so here we are.

So I’m coming down to Melbourne for my honeymoon/ watch round 1 (Girls idea). But she wants to stay out of town in dalesford.. I asked whether it’s a nice place and she told me to ‘ask my friends on the forum’

so here we are.
Its quite nice...got a bit of everything there...Hugely popular.

so here we are.
Daylesford isnt too far from my place, nice enough little town. Try the Hepburn springs spa centre (down the road) for a hot springs soak & maybe a massage, or Lavendula lavender farm. There’s a couple of things for ya !

Or, just come & stay in my Tuscan inspired barn in the macedon ranges !

I remember when you were building that! Came up really nice mate.

Anyone know what the love to armfield family post was about on insta today

He updated on instagram about 3 hours ago not sure if that instagram link will work

Anyone know what the love to armfield family post was about on insta today
his kid got rushed to hospital a couple of nights ago, not sure why
His bub was rushed to hospital with episodes of breathing difficulty. They've had lots of tests done and are starting to get answers now. She's a tiny little baby so I can't imagine what they're going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back