Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vikings capulating?
The game before it was magical. Worked with 2 Americans. They couldn't believe it.

I'll have to pop up Sydney way sometime. Never been.
Sure was! Almost wanted you to win so you could play the Super Bowl in your stadium...almost.

Definitely let me know if you get up, always keen for a beer haha.

Go ahead, wouldn’t be bigfooty without a good thread derailment. Extra points for a well placed pun
Righto, you twisted my arm. Gather around. The incident occurred , in the middle of nowhere, near Noojee in the late 70's, probably not footy season.(that bit was added to not upset Aph.) Half a dozen of us on trail bikes encountered the baby devil and captured it, after a bit of chase and scuffle. The unseen, but heard, larger one shot through. It was the size of a chunky, small dog. But it had fur, not hair (light brown, not black and white), cat like claws and a pointy tail about 10 cm long, but really wide where it joined the body just like a devil. Also had very powerful jaws and hissed not barked. Old mate, that caught it wanted to take it home, but we persuaded him to let it go after I took a photo. Sent the photo to some experts, years ago and they reckoned it was a baby dog. Maybe it was some kind of bear or f*****g mutated cat, but it was definitely no dog.

Righto, you twisted my arm. Gather around. The incident occurred , in the middle of nowhere, near Noojee in the late 70's, probably not footy season.(that bit was added to not upset Aph.) Half a dozen of us on trail bikes encountered the baby devil and captured it, after a bit of chase and scuffle. The unseen, but heard, larger one shot through. It was the size of a chunky, small dog. But it had fur, not hair (light brown, not black and white), cat like claws and a pointy tail about 10 cm long, but really wide where it joined the body just like a devil. Also had very powerful jaws and hissed not barked. Old mate, that caught it wanted to take it home, but we persuaded him to let it go after I took a photo. Sent the photo to some experts, years ago and they reckoned it was a baby dog. Maybe it was some kind of bear or f*****g mutated cat, but it was definitely no dog.
Pic please thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've still got it stashed away somewhere, Eskie. I'll post it maybe tomorrow, if I can find it. It does look like a puppy. You are part of the clique, aren't you?
Some weird stuff has been sighted around Gippsland over the years....

The clique is a bit like a Thylacine

I've still got it stashed away somewhere, Eskie. I'll post it maybe tomorrow, if I can find it. It does look like a puppy. You are part of the clique, aren't you?
The first rule of clique is ...

Sure was! Almost wanted you to win so you could play the Super Bowl in your stadium...almost.

Definitely let me know if you get up, always keen for a beer haha.
Yea definitely will.

I had a little bit of cash aside. If we won that game I was flying to Minneapolis to watch the game in a bar.

I will when we play a superbowl. The chance to see a superbowl win in the city would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back