News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a way for former NeoGAF members to get into ResetEra? It says my email has been banned by the system administration. Seems weird.

EDIT: Sorted. Had to use a different email account. It doesn't let you use gmail.

I'm in a similar sort of boat, my free emails aren't working and I don't really have access to any others apart from my work one, and I'm not keen to use that at all. Would've been nice if they set something up where you could just transfer your account over.

I'm in a similar sort of boat, my free emails aren't working and I don't really have access to any others apart from my work one, and I'm not keen to use that at all. Would've been nice if they set something up where you could just transfer your account over.
The blocked free emails after the final invites went out to prevent troll accounts.

The thing that always bothered me about Gaf was how eager it was to ban posters.

Supposedly this was for 'quality control', but it really just seemed like an easy way for people with power to choose what was and what wasn't allowed to be talked about.

I am yet to see anything that suggests that Resetera is any different, it's just that those in charge are 'nicer'.

I don't like the separation between GAF and Era

GAF is diluted as hell now and the Era boards suck aesthetically

Neither is a satisfying option

Sony Interactive Entertainment has trademarked Syphon Filter in Europe.
DOTL2eyVwAAi5r3.jpg

DOTL2eyUIAAkE6P.jpg

I think the first one would be very close to my most played demo. It was around early high school for me so relied on birthday and Christmas for new games and used my meagre pocket money on magazines with demos.

Gaming magazines with demo disks haha I remember those days.

There was really no internet sites for video games back then had to get all my news via magazines also I remember ign for only being dedicated to Nintendo 64 before they became a main stream gaming site.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaming magazines with demo disks haha I remember those days.

There was really no internet sites for video games back then had to get all my news via magazines also I remember ign for only being dedicated to Nintendo 64 before they became a main stream gaming site.

Yep. It was back in the days when they did everything they could to impress you to buy their game unlike today where they’re reluctant to give out any information at all and know we’ll hand over our hand earned like a bunch of lemmings.

Yep. It was back in the days when they did everything they could to impress you to buy their game unlike today where they’re reluctant to give out any information at all and know we’ll hand over our hand earned like a bunch of lemmings.

Still have bunch of Dreamcast Magazines sitting in my cupboard if I want to have trip down memory lane.

What if I told you they're overpriced as hell?

I thought people here were craving an aussie game talkshow since Good Game got cancelled but I guess not.

I'm sure it was just playful banter, JamesKJ. Welcome to the VG board, always happy to have new faces.
Yeah. I did watch 10 minutes of it but not for me. Hosts very average and I've seen decent standard stuff on Channel 31 that does the trick.

Stephs new show on Channel 7 is a bit average too. She just doesn't have the chemistry with Nich that she did with Bajo on Good Game. Disappointing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back