2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
ResetEra has all the traffic now, but something about it doesn't grab me like GAF did. I haven't even bothered to register there. Sad times.

neogaf was getting worse and worse, i was banned this year for the same kinda posts i've been making for 5 years, some remark about how lazy xbox develoment has been this year (which became mainstream opinion like 6 months later). don't feel i'm missing anything by not checking out that new site

ResetEra has all the traffic now, but something about it doesn't grab me like GAF did. I haven't even bothered to register there. Sad times.

I'm posting there but it's a bit like NeoGAF...The threads move so fast you can't keep up.

I only check out the first page of threads and click whatever interests me.

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I'm posting there but it's a bit like NeoGAF...The threads move so fast you can't keep up.

I only check out the first page of threads and click whatever interests me.
Yeah forums like that frustrate me too much. Pass

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Retrobit revealed their Sega acceroies at CES 2018 want these so bad they are even using the old school packaging.

3339363-img_5629.jpg

3339360-img_5690.jpg

3339359-img_5688.jpg

3339358-img_5683.jpg

3339351-img_5673.jpg

Both wireless and cord avaible

Dockerjonz

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Benfica,Canucks
Retrobit revealed their Sega acceroies at CES 2018 want these so bad they are even using the old school packaging.

Both wireless and cord avaible
Think i'm sold on this stuff but
give me Virtua Cop series and House of the Dead with a compatible gun controller for todays tv's then it's just a given:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highly doubt it, but...

Some of the names being thrown around as possible acquisitions by Microsoft are, frankly, astounding, even unthinkable. But the fact that they are doing the rounds is instructive. The most recent one we heard (from a reliable source close to Microsoft) was, in fact, Electronic Arts. We also heard a whisper about Valve and about Korean outfit PUBG Corp., which Microsoft last year signed to a timed exclusive for its hit survival shooter, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/29/16930892/xbox-one-exclusive-games-analysis-microsoft

The thing is at this point in the cycle everyone either owns a ps4 or wishes they didn't listen to their wife when she said 'just buy an xbox, i've always had xbox' only a select few own both so they are better off looking towards the next gen and gaining back lost ground there. Only a truly massive exclusive could tip the scales at this point, say acquiring valve and releasing the third part of a certain game series exclusively on xbox and pc.

That is also the other thing that hurts them with all the xbone exclusives being on pc there is no good reason for a pc owner to not buy a ps4 if they also want a console

part of a certain game series exclusively on xbox and pc.
We all want borderlands 3, but I doubt it will be a MSoft exclusive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back