News General gaming stuff, random news etc

I remember watching that on ACA whenever it was a few weeks ago and thought it was funny that whenever violence in video games was mentioned it would show footage of GTA V yet the segment was about Fortnite.

The type of people who watch aca don't know any better

I remember watching that on ACA whenever it was a few weeks ago and thought it was funny that whenever violence in video games was mentioned it would show footage of GTA V yet the segment was about Fortnite.

the editorial from Suzie O'Brien in the Herald Sun started out as a "oh no, my 12 year old is playing violent video games", then turned into "ah, I cbf'ed parenting him", then turned into "told him go outside and play but then he'll get hurt. Go play your video game, son!".

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Want one so bad

snk-neogeo-mini-1525394022950.jpg

screen-shot-2018-05-03-at-529-2-1525394022949.jpg

screen-shot-2018-05-03-at-529-3-1525394022946.jpg

The game is built around taking a drug that suppose to make you happy.

Joke, so much for letting adults be adults.

Game looked good despite the issues they had in early access

lol from their announcement on the steam page

We Happy Few is set in a dystopian society, and the first scene consists of the player character redacting material that could cause offense to “society at large”, as part of his job as a government “archivist”

Dystopian society or Australia....

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
https://www.kotaku.com.au/2018/05/why-we-happy-few-was-refused-classification/

"A player that takes Joy can reduce gameplay difficulty, therefore receiving an incentiv by progressing though the game quickly. Although there are alternative methods to complete the game, gameplay requires the player to take Joy to progress," the report reads.

In one sequence, an NPC is viewed on the ground, convulsing owing to a reaction from taking a Joy pill, which has subsequently turned bad. After several NPCs encourage her to take Joy and she refuses, fearing that it will have an adverse effect, they beat her with steel pots and a shovel, until she is implicitly killed.

In another sequence, the player is seen in first-person view, entering a telephone box that contains three large pill dispensers, each holding a different flavoured Joy pill. The player consumes a Joy pill and a swarm of brightly-coloured butterflies appear as well as rainbows and coloured pathways on the ground, improving speed and visibility for the player.

Came in her to ask the same question, but will you still be able to import it if it’s banned in Australia? Presumably it won’t be available on the Australian PS/Xbox stores for digital download..

It comes out on NYE

Back