BVB, MVFC

biaseddustyfan

🖕 Dusty's #1 Fan 🖕
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
I know it won't do anything but Disco Elysium Final Cut being refused classification in Aus has made me melt enough that I'm gonna send in a letter to those classification board campaigners and any relevant pollies to update the ratings guidelines so adults can ******* play adult games in Australia

Marlowe

𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭
Mar 12, 2012
Shopping for a silk sash at Tootie's
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I know it won't do anything but Disco Elysium Final Cut being refused classification in Aus has made me melt enough that I'm gonna send in a letter to those classification board campaigners and any relevant pollies to update the ratings guidelines so adults can ******* play adult games in Australia
Haha, I sent them some rambling email last night. Such a huge blow, was my most anticipated game of the year.

You can play a ton of games with alcohol and drugs that will effect your combat. From what I can tell, Disco Elysium doesn't even feature combat. What's the issue here. Not to mention all the propagandist military shooters and gambling riddled sports games that are aimed at children. Cyberpunk literally just came out with a genitals slider.

Such a silly country.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Why has the complete edition thingy been refused classification? The original had no issue. What's the point of an R18+ rating if adults are still going to be treated like children.

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Why has the complete edition thingy been refused classification? The original had no issue. What's the point of an R18+ rating if adults are still going to be treated like children.

Kotaku says its because the original, as a PC game distributed on Steam, was never actually submitted for review while the Final Cut was because its a console game too

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC

Kotaku says its because the original, as a PC game distributed on Steam, was never actually submitted for review while the Final Cut was because its a console game too
I could have sworn it was already out on Switch and PS4 but just looking it up now I didn't realise it kept getting pushed back.

I wonder what's in the extra content? Besides the obviously mature themes I can't think of anything in the original that could warrant it getting refused. None of the alcohol, drug or sexual themes are for gain, in fact the main character is pretty f’ed up.

Ryz

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
Anyone heard about these? Saw it in an email from EB, seems like a mix of being a portable PC and virtual console for retro games?

Not sure what market they're trying to catch here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad