News General gaming stuff, random news etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually I am very skeptical about leaks, but someone on Reddit absolutely nailed Fallout 4 back when that was in the works.

Looks like E3 is cancelled this year. The end must be near for this expo unless they drastically change things.
E3 as we knew it was already dead. they have moved from being a trade show to using social media/gaming influencers and celebrities as the main attraction. Thats why Sony and a few others pulled out because of the ESA changing what E3 is.

We will just get direct style things from publishers in June/july now. and Gamescom/PGW/TGS will also be big winners [as long as they still go ahead]

Like don't get me wrong this is how it should be.

Buy it now and get the upgraded version on the next gen consoles

Especially when you consider next gen isn't going to be a ground up rebuild like it was a few generations ago.

Currently it's akin to charging you again to run the game you bought o. Windows 7 on windows 10
Or to reinstall it ok your new PC

Like don't get me wrong this is how it should be.

Buy it now and get the upgraded version on the next gen consoles

Especially when you consider next gen isn't going to be a ground up rebuild like it was a few generations ago.

Currently it's akin to charging you again to run the game you bought o. Windows 7 on windows 10
Or to reinstall it ok your new PC

A few years back there was talk about consoles becoming iterations, like mobile phones for example. Microsoft are doing it for a few named titles too so far aren't they? This could be the start of it because like you said at least now it's possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few years back there was talk about consoles becoming iterations, like mobile phones for example. Microsoft are doing it for a few named titles too so far aren't they? This could be the start of it because like you said at least now it's possible.
Legit the difference between Xbox and PC is Xbox has set specs.

PlayStation runs on almost identical hardware just different OS.

Porting to switch would be more work.

Legit the difference between Xbox and PC is Xbox has set specs.

PlayStation runs on almost identical hardware just different OS.

Porting to switch would be more work.

Taking about console generation to generation. Power aside, this is the first time the underlying workings have been almost identical. It's definitely more feasible to offer upgrades to the games now than it has ever been.

Wow! I thought they were only releasing Mafia 2 on PS4 and re-releasing Mafia 3. So excited to play the first Mafia game.

Edit: It sounds like Mafia 2 will be dropping on May 19th and the first Mafia game as well as a trilogy bundle on August 28th.

Last edited:
Also haven't played one but really ejoyed 2. Downloaded 3 the other day which I plan to start after I finish Deus Ex but don't have high hopes from what I have read about it.

Will definitely buy both 1 and 2. A bit weird that they have decided to release II three months before I if that is indeed the release schedule. With the PS Store having sales all the time, it’s sure to go on sale in the 3 months before I is released..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back