(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadaver

Hotel? Trivago.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, Las Vegas Bears

Not an ad, but the middle skater girl is probably the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my opinion. Perfect body type for me, and something in the way she moves and the fact she's so talented.

Gabbie is still the dream woman though.

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #3,288

Not an ad, but the middle skater girl is probably the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my opinion. Perfect body type for me, and something in the way she moves and the fact she's so talented.

The way they sashay down the street in a choreographed manner.....strong, independent women.

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Tina, who previously got a snowball in the face from a(nother) sexy person while drinking Canadian Club, is now advertising Carlton Dry. That’s good.

For some reason the ad has her head sticking out of the top of a carton. That’s bad.
Just saw this ad tonight, didn't realise she was in other ads. I actually like her best in this one.

The Royal Sampler

Floreat Pica, Bitch!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
VFL Magpies

Damn, link doesn’t work. :(

Top Bottom