Entertainment & Music Random girls from TV commercials you are in love with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Amart commercial, the blonde that appears from the kitchen while her supposed Islander partner was doing river dance. I wouldn't have mentioned her. But when the music changed, I was drawn to how she moved her hips to Whoomp There It is.

Papa G

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Amart commercial, the blonde that appears from the kitchen while her supposed Islander partner was doing river dance. I wouldn't have mentioned her. But when the music changed, I was drawn to how she moved her hips to Whoomp There It is.
He's about 4 x her body size too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S.J Rollin

Team Captain
AFL Club
Fremantle
Great to see Gabrielle Miller back with a whole new series of Ads after Trivago foolishly tried to mess with Perfection mid 2018.

In my house she is known as “Helen.”

I had a major house insurance claim where I stayed in hotels / apartments around Perth for almost four months. Trivago picked up 75%+ of the business which I just passed on to my insurer.

Mid way thru one of these stays, a Trivago ad came up during Big Bash Cricket or something. One of the kids asked if I used Trivago?
”Off course” I say.
Kids: “Does she answer the phone?”
Me: “You bet... my number is in her phone now.”
Kids: “What’s her name?”

I improv’d...kids are a little wiser now but she is forever Helen! Bless her...

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
On a different thread "things that annoy you"

These ads where random fat people say a few words then do some weird dance to shit music

Amart. Air tasker. Optus fish n chip guy.

Dumb.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Indian in the high vis doing the humping motion with the blank face cracks me up.

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red WIngs
Is Deb the one from the Henley Square ad? Reckon I mentioned her in here a while ago. :hearts::hearts::hearts:
I think the new one is the Henley Square one. I prefer the new RAA girl to the phone swiper in that one.

Deb is the one where they're walking down the street talking about being local, and with the really tall guy.

Can't half tell these ads have my attention!

Top Bottom