Leagues Random Member Leagues 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

36thchamber.jpg

Still plenty of spots left.

4LTDUZVJ

Leslie Chow is ready to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

Where is the best place to find keeper leagues to join? Super keen to give it a crack this year but need to find a dedicated group. Any suggestions?

Hi all,

Where is the best place to find keeper leagues to join? Super keen to give it a crack this year but need to find a dedicated group. Any suggestions?
G'day Mate,

I also was finding it difficult to find dedicated keeper leagues in AFL fantasy, so I've just created one of 12 teams. If the settings / draft time etc suit what you're after, you're welcome to join it. Code is 5HPY2NZ6

Hi Guys,

I will be running 2 $200 Fantasy Classic H2H Leagues this season

This will be the 3rd season of the leagues

League 1 is already full
There are 6 spots remaining in League 2

Entry fee = $200
Prizepool = $4000
20 Man
Head to Head format with finals

If you are interested, please reply here or send me a message on facebook https://www.facebook.com/bakez123/

I may also be running a $100 tipping comp for those that are interested.

BTW, I've never played Draft before and I'd love to give it a shot if anyone has space in a league they're in... Obviously it's likely I won't be too good!

don't you mean classic ?

This is not a draft league, but happy to have you join us ......team name ?

I mean Draft. I posted my desire for entry to the Classic league a few comments above. :)

I figured since this is really the only BF forum I post on it would be a good spot to ask about Draft leagues, since at least then I might be in one with people I converse with.

[Edit: I didn't even know this forum existed.]

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in joining a league, that you can only draft players from one team?

If ya keen let me know, if not enough interest by mid March, the idea will be scrapped, let me know if you're keen.

Cheers,

Hello,

From my side, I'm looking for people interested in joining one of two draft leagues. One will be a rapid draft, max of 5 minutes to make selections. One a slow draft, details to be confirmed. PM me if you are interested !! League size to be determined by interest.

Cheers,

TDC

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back