Sport Random nice sport moments

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I haven't gotten into these Olympics as much as in the past due to a lack of time, but I enjoyed seeing the Aussie girl celebrate her gold in the modern pentathlon, it's those stories that inspire me the most, seeing athletes who put in the hard work get rewarded. I guess you could say it was a random nice sport moment.

I haven't gotten into these Olympics as much as in the past due to a lack of time, but I enjoyed seeing the Aussie girl celebrate her gold in the modern pentathlon, it's those stories that inspire me the most, seeing athletes who put in the hard work get rewarded. I guess you could say it was a random nice sport moment.

Was really emotional watching her during the national anthem...meant so much to her!

Back