Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he can leave the embassy?

Just to visit Pamela Anderson.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...p/news-story/a2cd324d4a0164ee53a23689aad6085d

FORMER pin-up Pamela Anderson and WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange may be the most unlikely couple on the planet.

But the 49-year-old blonde bombshell — whose resumé includes 15 Playboy covers, Baywatch and a sex tape with Tommy Lee — has been happily content to be photographed (almost) fully clothed, as she delivers lunch, or dinner, or heaven knows what else to her latest bad-boy infatuation, The New York Post reports.

Even her normal pictures struggle to pass the BF filter!

This is Chris Cornell's last show.

Last song is Slaves and Bulldozers and near the end drifts into In My Time of Dying and back into Slaves with an emphatic "Every word I said is what I mean".

Creepy/sad as * considering what happened a few hours later.

Sitting at the MCG yesterday when a notice comes up on he big screen warning people not to invade the arena.

Fine is apparently not $8000, not $10000 but $9327.60

Glad they were specific. Does that include GST muppets? WTF?
I'd guess it's been indexed against CPI since they first set it.

Sitting at the MCG yesterday when a notice comes up on he big screen warning people not to invade the arena.

Fine is apparently not $8000, not $10000 but $9327.60

Glad they were specific. Does that include GST muppets? WTF?

We lold at this.

Orange Peanut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it is, said hoaxer has managed to convince the entire British media from what I can tell.

If it isn't, RIP Roger.

It turns out it wasn't.

There was a hoax about his death the day before. On Monday.

Which isn't the first time that has happened in the days leading up to some celeb dying lately.

(In a slow, nasal Max Walker voice)

There's a lot of posters calling opposition dud players potatoes and turnips in recent times and I think that's great. But it seems a pity really for young parsnip to miss out, so I'll just continue calling people parsnips.

(In a slow, nasal Max Walker voice)

There's a lot of posters calling opposition dud players potatoes and turnips in recent times and I think that's great. But it seems a pity really for young parsnip to miss out, so I'll just continue calling people parsnips.
(In a high pitched whiny Bill Lawrie voice)

Geez you're f***ed head sometimes Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back