Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finding it amusing and entertaining seeing all these supporters who have gone on and on about lolnorf for us losing games we should have won get to experience their clubs do the same thing.

(In a high pitched whiny Bill Lawrie voice)

Geez you're f***ed head sometimes Max.
Apropos of cricket commentators and a little snippet that has stayed with me for nearly 40 years, I think because they used it in ads...

(In a broad Yorkshire Fred Trueman voice)
"Thart marn, Derek Randall! ...you just can't keep him out of the game, can you?"

Currently in the middle of moving.

From the flat upstairs to the flat downstairs.

It's a bit smaller, a bit darker and more expensive.

But we only have to move 20 metres. And we're still walking distance to the G.

I'm claiming a good result.

Currently in the middle of moving.

From the flat upstairs to the flat downstairs.

It's a bit smaller, a bit darker and more expensive.

But we only have to move 20 metres. And we're still walking distance to the G.

I'm claiming a good result.

We all stay at SMaturin's place for Finals.

We all stay at SMaturin's place for Finals.

4231ef0997711b77e5f97e225e5ef641.png

So if you were watching Nine's Today show, you would have absolutely no idea that Schapelle is back in Aus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to keep track of the Aussie soccer players plying their trade O/S so last night tuned into the Scottish FA Cup Final between Celtic and Aberdeen. It was a stalemate for much of the game then this happened in injury time.....

So...... have been feeling like crap for over three weeks, decided to go visit the local shaman, luckily got the last available slot (wtf is it with getting into to see a Doc these days?)

Haven't been for years and normally in and out- Not this time though, I have pneumonia. " how long you felt unwell"? Three weeks was the answer and fair dinkum you'd think I suggested we didn't have a huge re-set at seasons end and I wasn't sure Brad Scott is the answer.

Moral- visit the Doc peeps if you are unwell.

So...... have been feeling like crap for over three weeks, decided to go visit the local shaman, luckily got the last available slot (wtf is it with getting into to see a Doc these days?)

Haven't been for years and normally in and out- Not this time though, I have pneumonia. " how long you felt unwell"? Three weeks was the answer and fair dinkum you'd think I suggested we didn't have a huge re-set at seasons end and I wasn't sure Brad Scott is the answer.

Moral- visit the Doc peeps if you are unwell.
Get well mate. Take care of yourself.

Get well mate. Take care of yourself.

Cheers man, funny world, took a day off last week and my Overlord wasn't impressed, enjoyed sending the group txt this morning stating I won't be at work due to being ******* sick!

We aint 25 yr olds anymore and it bloody shows.ffs

Cheers man, funny world, took a day off last week and my Overlord wasn't impressed, enjoyed sending the group txt this morning stating I won't be at work due to being ******* sick!

We aint 25 yr olds anymore and it bloody shows.ffs
Haha so as a 25 year old is it all downhill from here for me, nn?

Haha so as a 25 year old is it all downhill from here for me, nn?
Slow decline till mid forties, then it steepens. You've got a while, but as the 90 year old aunt-in-law said, "What I wouldn't give to be 60 again." We always take for granted the health and mobility we have until it isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back