Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How horrendous was this?

HpYP0nWAnndrrqpRryVToDYb1dpknEiYUbxJckHHJCF8_xoDl_v5UWru3W6MaLnNcExfnauIq9uwflivnbfy2Z5RDqWWtVY=w512-h288-nc
Shocking. Here is a live video of a lady(she is speaking Arabic but you can hear how frightened she is from her voice) who was in the building.

"What in gods utensil is going on here?"

The eastern european is capable of some extremely offensive insults.

I saw this vid yest. Couldnt believe it with my own eyes. A truck cant drive down a highway, in broad day light, without a gang of theives attacking, vandalising aband d stealing from it. ...in broad daylight! In full view of the police.

Last edited:

Your whole posts, completely absolves all muslims, muslim culture, musilm history, and muslims OF ANY reponsibility, of any part, of any terrorist attack.

You addressed many points, but chose to ignore the muslim leaders comments on young non covered western women as "Uncovered meat".

You seem to be blaming the cartoonist for being mowed down in machine gun fire. I am sorry, but I find this completely biased and extremely offensive to the many innocent victims of islamist terrorist attacks.

In your staunch defense of anyone and anything muslim, you are denying there is a global jihadist movement.

You seem to be suggesting that Australia has brought on any or all attacks through it's own actions. Despite also stating, that many other incoming groups went through the same harrasment and villification through the white australia policy - yet it isn't these other groups we predict will be behind the next global terror attack, and the next one, and the next one after that.

You are completely ignoring any form of retribution over foreign policy in the middle east, you are ignoring hundreds of years of murderous bad blood between christians and musilims, you are comletely ignoring the fact that some muslims don't agree with the wests laws and way of life and OPENLY state they are bringing sharia law to the west and want nothing more than global domination of islam.

I don't condone violence or vilification of anyone. If there was a man that ripped the burqua off a muslim women and i could play a hand in prosecuting i would. I can swear that i would.

The point i am trying to make is, I am not saying muslim vilification in the form of one on one harrasment does not exist, but that I believe there is a lot more at play behind the reasons why people feel the need they have to blow themselves or others up, much more than some parts of the media portray muslims, or a direct experience of vilification that may have been endured is the sole cause of it in my opinion.

Last edited:
Mayweather is going to box McGregor. Anyone who wants to see McGregor get embarrassed should tune in. Bit of a joke really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could age and the fact McGregor knows how to strike play any part though?

Not in my opinion. Mayweather is possibly the best defensive boxer of all time. McGregor will have to get lucky and knock him out (which no one has been able to do). If he tries to box him, McGregor has no chance.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't like Mayweather.

I think the biggest winner in this fight will be boxing.

Your whole posts, completely absolves all muslims, muslim culture, musilm history, and muslims OF ANY reponsibility, of any part, of any terrorist attack.

Yep.

I would say the responsibility for those attacks rests solely with the people responsible for them.

Not every Muslim on Earth.

You addressed many points, but chose to ignore the muslim leaders comments on young non covered western women as "Uncovered meat".

You seem to be blaming the cartoonist for being mowed down in machine gun fire. I am sorry, but I find this completely biased and extremely offensive to the many innocent victims of islamist terrorist attacks.

In your staunch defense of anyone and anything muslim, you are denying there is a global jihadist movement.

You seem to be suggesting that Australia has brought on any or all attacks through it's own actions. Despite also stating, that many other incoming groups went through the same harrasment and villification through the white australia policy - yet it isn't these other groups we predict will be behind the next global terror attack, and the next one, and the next one after that.

You are completely ignoring any form of retribution over foreign policy in the middle east, you are ignoring hundreds of years of murderous bad blood between christians and musilims, you are comletely ignoring the fact that some muslims don't agree with the wests laws and way of life and OPENLY state they are bringing sharia law to the west and want nothing more than global domination of islam.

I don't condone violence or vilification of anyone. If there was a man that ripped the burqua off a muslim women and i could play a hand in prosecuting i would. I can swear that i would.

The point i am trying to make is, I am not saying muslim vilification in the form of one on one harrasment does not exist, but that I believe there is a lot more at play behind the reasons why people feel the need they have to blow themselves or others up, much more than some parts of the media portray muslims, or a direct experience of vilification that may have been endured is the sole cause of it in my opinion.

I would suggest you go back and reread my post carefully but there's probably no point to that. And probably wouldn't be even if it was still there.

I am specifically talking about terrorism in Australia. And even more specifically about recent terrorist incidents or arrests involving radicalised Muslims in Australia.

I'm not talking about all terrorism in the world. But since the two are pretty related its a fair enough thing to conflate them.

But the "invasion" of Europe by West Asians and Africans is something else entirely. Europe has pillaged Africa for 500 years and got wealthy off it. So have the Americas, the USSR to a small extent and now China is in on the game. All those people are coming either from places where we started or severely escalated wars this century or Africa and specifically the parts of Africa where resource wars are happening. The conflicts in Africa have some very shady connections to resource companies in China and the West. Are you really surprised by the movement of people following the wealth created by the removal of their resources when their homes are war zones? Its got nothing to do with religion. There may be jihadis in those groups of migrants but the migrants aren't there for jihad. They are running away from war zones.

Terrorism is something else.

And I'm not blaming Australia for it when it happens here. Just a pack of jerks in the Australian media and the droogs that act on their incitement.

Am I? Can you quote me on that? Its a pity we can't check that other post so you can see where I didn't say it then either.

Not Australia. Just some Australians who have ****ed it up for the rest of us.

My argument has been this:

IN Australia most terrorism is home grown. Even Peter Dutton agrees with this.

Those home grown terrorists have spent their entire lives or their entire literate lives in a media and cultural environment that is hostile to Muslims because of actions and words of some of us.

Is it any wonder they have ended up like this?

And all of this was said in response to why some people are quick to point out that not all Muslims are responsible for atrocities when a Muslim is responsible one.

What?

How?

All that stuff .... do you think it should appeal to anyone who grows up here and gets the amazing opportunities most of us get access to? of course not.

I have enough faith in what is good about Australia to think just about anyone who got a fair go here would love the place despite its faults and difficulties. So if someone grows up here and turns their back on it at least some of the reason for that is that they never got those opportunities, or that fair go. because why else would they look at that stuff.

You don't need the misogyny. We've got plenty of that as it is. You don't need the violence cos there's plenty of that too. There are enough stuupid belief systems or sports teams to give anyone's life meaning. The only reason anyone would turn to that s**t is cos we've rejected them.

OK The foreign policy thing is a motivation sure. But for murder? - only on top of all the rest. We have engaged in illegal wars in the middle east this century. Our own armies have been misused in this way and the soldiers given * all support once they've come home (as usual.) But would those kids whose home is in Australia be ready to go to war over foreign policy with their home if we'd made 'em feel (like they were really) at home in the first place?

I'm glad to hear that.

The people that do that stuff use the same thing you said as a justification.

Obviously.

My point is the vilification and harassment will push people toward that sort of behaviour when treating them with respect probably won't.

You tell a young muslim kid "all muslims are ultimately terrorists" then he might actually grow up believing it if he never hears anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back