Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeze there's a lot of companies offering to deliver groceries that match up their recipes loitering around the city handing out "free" vouchers at the moment.

Not sure why I wouldn't just google a recipe then either a) walk into a (gasp) supermarket myself to buy the ingredients or b) order them online from the supermarket directly?

Are people that time poor they need someone to even tell them what recipe to choose before marking up the ingredients for them to purchase?

Looks like the 21st centuries' answer to Crisco hampers.
Time poor isn’t the issue.
Society in its drone like existence is slowly losing the ability to think for itself,

Individualism is at an all time low, even those who are trying to be the most radical are really just becoming like everyone else.

Society beats you into submission.

Don't want t get all political but there are 2 groups in our society I am sick and tired of. For too long they've taken without giving much in return.

Obviously I'm talking about firefighters and paramedics.

Very happy that the Herald Sun front covers of the last 2 days has courageously called these groups out for the selfish economic leeches they are.

Don't want t get all political but there are 2 groups in our society I am sick and tired of. For too long they've taken without giving much in return.

Obviously I'm talking about firefighters and paramedics.

Very happy that the Herald Sun front covers of the last 2 days has courageously called these groups out for the selfish economic leeches they are.

I agree. Those people are worse than child abusers and should be hunted for sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rightio all you private school toffs that infest this board, tell me what to go is with the Trinity students, parents and Old Boys kicking up a stink over the sacking of the Vice Principal for cutting a students hair.

They are coming across very poorly to this state school pleb.

Rightio all you private school toffs that infest this board, tell me what to go is with the Trinity students, parents and Old Boys kicking up a stink over the sacking of the Vice Principal for cutting a students hair.

Ask the new grumpy LMac and Goldy, both Trinity Grammar Alumni.

Hoju a Trinity Alumni. Like to send them yr12 school photo from 1978. Virtually everyboy with hair below collar. Was the '70's though. 40 yr. reunion should be interesting in August. Host 10 yrs. ago ? One Rohan Brown.

32084BE600000578-0-image-a-5_1457534720578.jpg

Pro-gun Florida mom is accidentally shot by her four-year-old son while driving after the boy found her pistol in back seat - just a day after she bragged about his shooting skills
  • Jamie Gilt, 31, was driving with her son, 4, through Putnam County, Florida
  • The child picked up a loaded .45 handgun from the back seat and fired
  • Gilt was shot and wounded after the round passed through the truck's seat
  • She told deputies that she had been shot in the back by her young son
  • Just 24 hours earlier, she posted about her toddler's shooting ability
  • She wrote: ''Even my 4 year old gets jacked up to target shoot with the .22'
  • Gilt was reportedly on her way to pick up a horse when she was shot

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rida-boy-pistol-seat-truck.html#ixzz59gRxQW8k

Life comes at you fast.

The amount of coverage this is getting is wild. Maybe this is more about me (a fellow public pleb), but I honestly have not met a single person who cares.

32084BE600000578-0-image-a-5_1457534720578.jpg

Pro-gun Florida mom is accidentally shot by her four-year-old son while driving after the boy found her pistol in back seat - just a day after she bragged about his shooting skills
  • Jamie Gilt, 31, was driving with her son, 4, through Putnam County, Florida
  • The child picked up a loaded .45 handgun from the back seat and fired
  • Gilt was shot and wounded after the round passed through the truck's seat
  • She told deputies that she had been shot in the back by her young son
  • Just 24 hours earlier, she posted about her toddler's shooting ability
  • She wrote: ''Even my 4 year old gets jacked up to target shoot with the .22'
  • Gilt was reportedly on her way to pick up a horse when she was shot

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rida-boy-pistol-seat-truck.html#ixzz59gRxQW8k

Life comes at you fast.

She should've stuck to playing unaccountable footy for St Kilda and *.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back