Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btw, even though there's no doubt some quality in there, I'm not going back a heap of pages to give y'all a bunch of retrospective likes.

It's not because I can't be arsed, but more because....ummm....nah, actually that sounds right. I can't be arsed.
Um i quoted you 6 months ago and I'm still waiting for the response. Can you please go back and look for it.

I was held up in a carpark by cops once. I wear hoodies and trackies on regular basis and at 6.30am it looks suss. (I was genuinely only there for milk)

Do you sound like carl Barron on helium? That'd be sus as.

A mate of my brothers was once put in hospital by the cops on his way to buy milk at the 7/11 on Boundary and Racecourse roads.

He was 17 and they took him to Russel st and told him he was at spenser st or somewhere else when he rang his parents (after they kicked him around a fair bit.) Then spent the rest of the night telling him nobody loved him or cared about him, between beatings. This is while his parents were frantically going from one major cop shop to another around Melbourne trying to find him. He was stuffed for weeks after.

A mate of my brothers was once put in hospital by the cops on his way to buy milk at the 7/11 on Boundary and Racecourse roads.

He was 17 and they took him to Russel st and told him he was at spenser st or somewhere else when he rang his parents (after they kicked him around a fair bit.) Then spent the rest of the night telling him nobody loved him or cared about him, between beatings. This is while his parents were frantically going from one major cop shop to another around Melbourne trying to find him. He was stuffed for weeks after.
I wish I sounded anything like him.

Um i quoted you 6 months ago and I'm still waiting for the response. Can you please go back and look for it.

471639_e83cd00e0e512f0424452bb8e4614ff8.jpg

I was held up in a carpark by cops once. I wear hoodies and trackies on regular basis and at 6.30am it looks suss. (I was genuinely only there for milk)

Remind me to never buy milk in Victoria again.

Was at same 7/11 one Saturday morning buying the paper. Guy pulls up and sticks hose in his car to fill up ( no number plates ) Attendent naturally doesn't turn the pump on so the bloke swears alot and drives off ( hose still in car ). Nearly ripped pump out of the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at same 7/11 one Saturday morning buying the paper. Guy pulls up and sticks hose in his car to fill up ( no number plates ) Attendent naturally doesn't turn the pump on so the bloke swears alot and drives off ( hose still in car ). Nearly ripped pump out of the ground.

I used to work in a petrol station on the Napean Highway and people would do that when they drove off without paying. It was during the time Saddam invaded Kuwait and petrol prices were really volatile. We nearly had pumps and hoses ripped out on a few occasions. A few needed replacing.

I used to work in a petrol station on the Napean Highway and people would do that when they drove off without paying. It was during the time Saddam invaded Kuwait and petrol prices were really volatile. We nearly had pumps and hoses ripped out on a few occasions. A few needed replacing.
I used tl live near the servo on the highway that got held up by the dude armed with a snake.

Ben Simmons' 76'rs in a season defining crunch game against LeBron James' Cavs. Leads his team to a close 2 point victory with 27 points, 15 rebounds and 13 assists. This guy is ******* insanely good.

Ben Simmons' 76'rs in a season defining crunch game against LeBron James' Cavs. Leads his team to a close 2 point victory with 27 points, 15 rebounds and 13 assists. This guy is ******* insanely good.

They almost blew a 20+ point lead as well!!

I've watched most of his games this season and that was his most complete game IMO. How about the tricks? One handed dribbling behind his back and through the legs before spotting up a shooter or nailing a ferocious dunk. His first half was off the charts!

They almost blew a 20+ point lead as well!!

Make that a 30 point lead. LBJ decided to carry the entire Cavs organisation on his back that second half, almost getting it done. The man's a freak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back