Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you’re understating Russia’s military a tad. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to anything because the world would never be the same. I know Putin is smart enough to know that, I just hope Trump is.

Also when have Russia taken a pummeling from anyone?

What they lack in army they make up in crazy

I think you’re understating Russia’s military a tad. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to anything because the world would never be the same. I know Putin is smart enough to know that, I just hope Trump is.

Also when have Russia taken a pummeling from anyone?
What Russia thinks it has in military power, the US has had for a decade or more. Give it the $$$ and it will proceed further in front.

Don't buy into the russian propaganda machine via sputnik and RT.

Was referring to the soviet-afghan war.

What Russia thinks it has in military power, the US has had for a decade or more. Give it the $$$ and it will proceed further in front.

Don't buy into the russian propaganda machine via sputnik and RT.

Was referring to the soviet-afghan war.

No foreign power would win a war in the Middle East unless they want to enforce totalitarian rule.

I've decided that paint doesn't actually take 2 hours to dry between coats.

It just takes you that damn long to clean your ******* rollers properly!!!

You’re better off wrapping them in glad wrap and throwing them away after the second coat.

Or wet the rollers before you use them. Just make sure you rinse off the excess water by rolling them down a fence or wall. Makes cleaning them heaps easier. Same goes with brushes

You’re better off wrapping them in glad wrap and throwing them away after the second coat.

Wrapped in plastic bags and put in the fridge- beer fridge as I learnt the hard way :rolleyes:

They'll last for a fair while, not years as I was also informed by her in charge of pointing out my errors :rolleyes:

Assume it isn't oil paint?

Wrapped in plastic bags and put in the fridge- beer fridge as I learnt the hard way :rolleyes:

They'll last for a fair while, not years as I was also informed by her in charge of pointing out my errors :rolleyes:

Assume it isn't oil paint?

Haha. Tough gig. Yeah, I assumed it wasn’t oil paint because JD even bothered cleaning the roller cover at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. Tough gig. Yeah, I assumed it wasn’t oil paint because JD even bothered cleaning the roller cover at all.
Yeah. Water-based. Working with minimal resources. Replaced the entire bathroom ceiling - first time plastering for me and then repainted the entire bathroom. One day to replace it the plaster (the day after the Melbourne match), and then plastering, sanding, patching etc etc and painting all this weekend just been.

Yeah. Water-based. Working with minimal resources. Replaced the entire bathroom ceiling - first time plastering for me and then repainted the entire bathroom. One day to replace it the plaster (the day after the Melbourne match), and then plastering, sanding, patching etc etc and painting all this weekend just been.

Good times :dizzy:

The Soviets lost in Afghanistan because most of the soldiers they sent there were Tajics and Uzbecs. Those guys found they were fighting against their own people even relatives so they weren't very motivated.

The soviets lost in Afghanistan because its an impossible place for a conventional army to win a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back