Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

298.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but there was footage on the news last night of a plane crash at an airport in Honduras, where miraculously no-one was killed. They said that this airport is regarded as the second most dangerous in the world. Passengers say prayers as they come in to land, then applaud when the plane actually lands safely.

I wonder which is regarded as the most dangerous airport in the world? Would be a ball of laughs knowing you were on a flight to that airport on some battered old plane well past its use by date and no doubt owned by an airline domiciled in some third world country, methinks! :eek:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-...duras-all-passengers-and-crew-survive/9790614

Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

I saw a retweet on Saturday about a place in Footscray where they are asking for clothes, blankets etc for some refugees. I’ve got a bit of stuff but I can’t find the tweet.
Quick google shows a place called the Asylum Seeker Resource Center in Footscray, not that one?

Theres also the New Hope Foundation in Footscray

Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

I saw a retweet on Saturday about a place in Footscray where they are asking for clothes, blankets etc for some refugees. I’ve got a bit of stuff but I can’t find the tweet.

images

This could be it, where the homeless have to sleep five blokes to a thin cotton blanket.

seems every day of the royal commission into banking unearths a story of someone who lost the lot with a fast food franchise, maybe there should be a royal commission into franchises?
Honestly, a lot of people who go into franchises are woefully prepared for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back