Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This new BigFooty theme looks like absolute arse on my phone. Anyone know how to change back to the old one?
You can't and according to Chief it won't be an option.

Oh, meant to say congrats too mate :beercheers:

This new BigFooty theme looks like absolute arse on my phone. Anyone know how to change back to the old one?
There's a whole thread where you can give specific feedback, or you can just sit in here and scream into the void.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I don't like it" - Yep heard that.

Now go and post in the right feckin thread y'eedjit!
Not taking the p155 but where is it? I don't much venture off this board these days. I'm sure if you provide a link here, my Norf brethren will also provide some whiny bleating valuable feedback.

Edit: I just checked out the thread that's linked in the banner and it's actually very useful - the first post addressed most of the issues I have with the new look.

To quote Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men, "Don't I feel the f***ing arsehole".

Last edited:
Im just watching the last Lord of the Rings fillum again for the 25th time.

That spider creeps the * out of me.

I remember going for a walk with a mate of mine on the fambly farm when I was a sober sprite. We were exploring the boundaries of the property when i walked under a tree and inadvertently felt a thing fall on my back and wriggle its way under my tshirt. A *in Huntsman as big as your hand.

I ran around in circles flapping my arms and doing my best Leigh Brown impersonation like a headless chook.

Still gives me the heebie jeebies.

That spider creeps the **** out of me.

I remember going for a walk with a mate of mine on the fambly farm when I was a sober sprite. We were exploring the boundaries of the property when i walked under a tree and inadvertently felt a thing fall on my back and wriggle its way under my tshirt. A ****in Huntsman as big as your hand.

I ran around in circles flapping my arms and doing my best Leigh Brown impersonation like a headless chook.

You don't want to know about the spiders we have around here then.

That spider creeps the **** out of me.

I remember going for a walk with a mate of mine on the fambly farm when I was a sober sprite. We were exploring the boundaries of the property when i walked under a tree and inadvertently felt a thing fall on my back and wriggle its way under my tshirt. A ****in Huntsman as big as your hand.

Just a heads-up for those scared of spiders. Don't see Arachnophobia at an Imax cinema.

You don't want to know about the spiders we have around here then.
Bird eaters, eh?

Think I remember hearing of a plague of those *ers a couple of years ago, either northern NSW or QLD. Literally hundreds of these arse puckering horrors taking over peoples back yards where you couldn't take a step without landing on a nest.

If anyones got some watchafl remaining for the weekend feel free to send me a pm. I will be touching down saturday morning midway throught the round and would prefer to get a month sub to get the following 4 weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back