Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do enjoy the anti-North sentiment that is continually perpetuated on the draft/trade forum.

If you go against that grain and counter the argument with reasonable discussion you get locked out of the forum or warned. It's not deemed reasonable because it goes against the grain. Merely suggesting Polec hasn't been offered 750k a year by North is deemed trolling...I don't understand it. 2-way discussion seems like a better approach than everyone patting each other on the back for calling North "desperate" or "lol they'll never get anyone"

Going against the grain is deemed trolling.

tenor.gif

What that video didn't show is she got shot in the head after this and business went about as usual.

Feel good about taking the less travelled road if that’s the one you need, because being yourself is the most natural, fun and exciting experience for you, on your road to success.

March to the beat of your own drum. You cannot fail at being you.

/rant.

I do enjoy the anti-North sentiment that is continually perpetuated on the draft/trade forum.

If you go against that grain and counter the argument with reasonable discussion you get locked out of the forum or warned. It's not deemed reasonable because it goes against the grain. Merely suggesting Polec hasn't been offered 750k a year by North is deemed trolling...I don't understand it. 2-way discussion seems like a better approach than everyone patting each other on the back for calling North "desperate" or "lol they'll never get anyone"

Going against the grain is deemed trolling.

tenor.gif

What that video didn't show is she got shot in the head after this and business went about as usual.

Feel good about taking the less travelled road if that’s the one you need, because being yourself is the most natural, fun and exciting experience for you, on your road to success.

March to the beat of your own drum. You cannot fail at being you.

/rant.

Whenever I visit those boards I always imagine the posters are like this 115DC465-2DEB-497B-B3FF-5F54B7526099.jpeg

Brazilian surfer Rodrigo Koxa in Nazare

Broke the record for biggest wave surfed at 80ft/24.3m.

In-f'ing-sane.

Same day, same beach in Portugal....here's what happens when it doesn't go so well.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the guys I played bowls with has died in a workplace accident, aged 28. Had a three month old son. Can't imagine a more heartbreaking situation for his family.

http://www.bowlswa.com.au/News/National-News/vale-daniel-patterson

Bloody good bowler, too. Multiple state champion, played for WA since he was 21-22 years old. Could have been anything.

Recent anniversary of the U.S.A. dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6 and 9 1945.

Popular history is that was why Japan surrendered. However the reason Japan surrendered on August 15 was because the Soviets had
declared war on Japan and had invaded the Japanese controlled Manchuria. When the Japanese army in Manchuria was defeated the Japanese government surrendered unconditionally because it was apparent the Soviets were not going to negotiate a peaceful end to the fighting. The Japanese believed the Emperor and family would end up like the Czar and family.

Outstanding. Leaves me wondering where the nadir for media commentary can possibly be.

On a slightly related note, was the BF main board always the toxic sewer it is today, or has something happened while I wasn't paying attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back