Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
9583f86b4b4dc3b5d9809d651651f97a5758bdd4_hq.jpg

Blooddrinkinsouleatinmutha*alookingatyou

Some THC will make CBD work at its optimum!

6 weeks of treatment is going to cost around $800.00 in Aus. That’ll be some fricken expensive coke!

6 weeks of coke for 800 bucks!!!

I know a few people who'd jump at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m drunk and listening to ‘Nothing’s Going to Stop Us’ by Starship and remember listening to the same song with my girlfriend Sara on the pier at St Kilda one summer day 10 years ago. She was the most beautiful girl ever and now she’s gone. I’ll never see her again but I have this one perfect memory. RIP Sara, I will love you for ever.

I’m drunk and listening to ‘Nothing’s Going to Stop Us’ by Starship and remember listening to the same song with my girlfriend Sara on the pier at St Kilda one summer day 10 years ago. She was the most beautiful girl ever and now she’s gone. I’ll never see her again but I have this one perfect memory. RIP Sara, I will love you for ever.
Same spelling for Bob Dylan's 'Sara' too.

A song about lost love too...

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Drunk at 5:24, I’m jealous
I’m drunk and listening to ‘Nothing’s Going to Stop Us’ by Starship and remember listening to the same song with my girlfriend Sara on the pier at St Kilda one summer day 10 years ago. She was the most beautiful girl ever and now she’s gone. I’ll never see her again but I have this one perfect memory. RIP Sara, I will love you for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back