Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After putting down our cream lab at the Animal Emergency Hospital yesterday arvo that's one flick I gave a very wide berth to last night.

Sorry to hear TT. Family dogs are such loyal and beautiful animals, they very much become a huge part of the family! Hope the kids are okay!

After putting down our cream lab at the Animal Emergency Hospital yesterday arvo that's one flick I gave a very wide berth to last night.
almost the saddest thing a man has to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I discovered the world's most pleasing sound.

Ok.
You're out walking.
5 minutes in you realise you haven't put on insect repellent.
The pesky little flies intermittently land on your cheek or ear lobe.
You swat your hand upwards and backwards towards your ear.
Aaahh. That snapping sound of one of your fingernails thwacking a fly right down the middle.
Nice.

I'm tipping that the little guy at the front runs the show.

Ha. Daisy (partners dog, my parents on left) gets up to the most mischief, and usually straight after bolts under the table as my old Ridgeback likes to scare her after said mischief!!

You'd hope so considering that's Saintly's hand.

Yes Daisy does appear as prey a little too often....ha. But it's all in jest, they are all great dogs in different ways, certainly understand the "mans best friend" comments etc.

first off page 69, tee hee
second, after midnight tonight (my midnight, January 12th), i will now be 35 years old.
9ryvxqh.jpg

first off page 69, tee hee
second, after midnight tonight (my midnight, January 12th), i will now be 35 years old.
9ryvxqh.jpg
na mate you're still ok, 35 is the last year of youngness. I looked at it as, 35 you're closer to 21 than 50. Once you hit 36 it's all down hill towards 50 as the age of becoming an adult drifts slowly away and you morph into a grumpy old that's looks at hot young females and gives himself an internal slap across the back of his head with the thought "she could be your daughters besty!"

Enjoy your last year of hipness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back