Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
na mate you're still ok, 35 is the last year of youngness. I looked at it as, 35 you're closer to 21 than 50. Once you hit 36 it's all down hill towards 50 as the age of becoming an adult drifts slowly away and you morph into a grumpy old that's looks at hot young females and gives himself an internal slap across the back of his head with the thought "she could be your daughters besty!"

Enjoy your last year of hipness!

thanks KT,

Im 36. Im over.

:'(

Ah * it, im off to the pub

Probably wont be popular, but i am in favour of deporting those carjackers/housebreakers/jewellery shop smash and grabbers, etc etc who are here as guests in some shape or form, surely we dont have to put up with this crap for much longer, with these people, even pregnant women are not safe, a sad state of affairs.

Probably wont be popular, but i am in favour of deporting those carjackers/housebreakers/jewellery shop smash and grabbers, etc etc who are here as guests in some shape or form, surely we dont have to put up with this crap for much longer, with these people, even pregnant women are not safe, a sad state of affairs.
Wrong thread?

Why wrong thread ? this was just a random thought as i watched tonights news, and 2 of the main stories were a woman who was violently carjacked, and yet another jewellery shop heist, there always seems to be a common denominator and frankly, it shits me to tears.
This is the random NM thread not the random general thread.

I'd be happy to get rid of them. God forbid we also have scum like the Chiacgo lot too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boss wanna jet ski...banana boat...Para sail...beer..sunglasses...henna tattoo...suit...tour...pan cake...piece of fruit...jewellery...chicken kebab...
sounds like you are on a treasure hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back