Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the ads?

What?

He was very good actually...had wardrobe done their job with the wig he would have been Hoges to a T.

Check the M&E Board for 'Hoges' for other reviews...I gave it a 6/10...wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I said that earlier, the ads turned me off it.

From the ads?

What?

He was very good actually...had wardrobe done their job with the wig he would have been Hoges to a T.

Check the M&E Board for 'Hoges' for other reviews...I gave it a 6/10...wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Same i though he was better than the ads showed.
I give it a 6.5 and will give the next episode a chance.

Are people seriously critisizing MD for trying to help with an issue that effects us all? really?
As much as i want Majak to be one of our greats, i would be happier if he makes a huge difference in how some of the sudenese youngsters (any youngster really) start to integrate into our nation. far more important than football (ok im waiting for the backlash)

Are people seriously critisizing MD for trying to help with an issue that effects us all? really?
As much as i want Majak to be one of our greats, i would be happier if he makes a huge difference in how some of the sudenese youngsters (any youngster really) start to integrate into our nation. far more important than football (ok im waiting for the backlash)
Just the same guy.

People is being generous to that guy.

I'm doing some work with the South Sudanese community now and Maj is well respected for his role and work in the community. As is his family.

I must try to get word to him to spend more time on his footy though.

I hope that guy has a go at Cunners for spending too much time fishing. And Spitta wasting those Sunday mornings at church. And I guess he is campaigning for getting those xboxes away from the young players so they can focus on their footy.

I'm doing some work with the South Sudanese community now and Maj is well respected for his role and work in the community. As is his family.

I hope that guy has a go at Cunners for spending too much time fishing. And Spitta wasting those Sunday mornings at church. And I guess he is campaigning for getting those xboxes away from the young players so they can focus on their footy.
If only because **** Microsoft's gaming division.

Actually, he did have a serious go at Cunners - the usual 'fat and lazy' rubbish.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/in...e/news-story/960db4831429a521029488957b96125a

PerthNow can reveal that a survey of the fight by CompuBox, a respected American-based fight analyst which has been used to appraise some of the boxing world’s biggest events, shows that Green not only threw nearly double the number of punches than Mundine, but also landed 23 more.

Controversy has reigned over the result since Green was awarded the fight by two of the three judges, while the other scored it a draw. The Australian National Boxing Federation is currently considering a protest from Mundine against the result.

But CompuBox’s analysis, which uses data from two operators watching only one of the fighters and recording their punches, was overwhelming.

“Green's volume (60.3 per round to Mundine's 35.6) and body punching (40 of 57 jab connects, 44 of 86 landed power shots and 84 of 143 overall) superseded Mundine's accuracy in terms of getting the majority decision,” CompuBox’s summary said.

“Green's jab was more active and his energy level higher, though Mundine had a few good moments in the later rounds.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except boxing is scored per round, not in total.

e.g. BoxerA hits Boxer B 10 times to 6 in the first
BoxerB hits BoxerA 10 times to 9 in the second

The score is currently 19-19, as each round is 10-9

I dont know.....as much as I love my football; starting a change in the Sudanese community is a high priority. Every time I turn the news on....mind you that may not be the Sudanese as per say :(

I am pretty sure every footballer have things on the side. Better him doing s**t like this than playing the Xbox all day like some would. Cant be at training all day....they do need things to do.

Ok I am actually being serious....let me flick that switch off now :)
Unfortunately not much can be done to change them. They are brought up in a corrupt, war torn and lawless society. Their behaviour patterns for life are instilled long before they get here. The majority that is. There is the odd diamond in the rough like Majak of course. The African gang crimes will soon overtake drug fuelled indigenous crimes as the biggest issue this nation will face. And we are powerless to stop them.

It wasn't the band, it was one of the crew introducing them on stage. Still a s**t start. But Axl called us Melbourne and pronounced it properly enough times to ensure us he knew where he was.
Finished the night leading an Aussie Aussie Aussie chant as well :thumbsu:

Sack Roadies

If I CBF'd I would. One day maybe.

Same.

A close relative has purchased one by the way.

Hoping to get to drive it up to get the Sunday Herald Sun soon.... in a 50 kmhr zone.

Nekminit Gaso doing 101km on back roads of Katamatite South.

Fact...DYK...that the GV has the longest straight road in Victoria.

Unfortunately not much can be done to change them. They are brought up in a corrupt, war torn and lawless society. Their behaviour patterns for life are instilled long before they get here. The majority that is. There is the odd diamond in the rough like Majak of course. The African gang crimes will soon overtake drug fuelled indigenous crimes as the biggest issue this nation will face. And we are powerless to stop them.

Today Tonight called, they want their racist stereotyping back.

What a shithouse attitude.

Today Tonight called, they want their racist stereotyping back.

What a shithouse attitude.
Give the political correctness a spell mate. Go and tell the widowed grandmas in the North Western suburbs living in fear of their homes being broken into each night that you don't think African gang violence is a problem. Like you, our state government is tip-toeing around the issue for fear of offending a minority group and this prevents the issue from being solved. It's quite simple, if you are lucky enough to be accepted into this country from a foreign land and you commit even the smallest of criminal offence it is straight back on the plane home. That includes your children as well.

I agree to an extent. There are serious problems in the inner western suburbs all the way out to Melton.

Give the political correctness a spell mate. Go and tell the widowed grandmas in the North Western suburbs living in fear of their homes being broken into each night that you don't think African gang violence is a problem. Like you, our state government is tip-toeing around the issue for fear of offending a minority group and this prevents the issue from being solved. It's quite simple, if you are lucky enough to be accepted into this country from a foreign land and you commit even the smallest of criminal offence it is straight back on the plane home. That includes your children as well.

I live in Flemington, about three blocks from the Flem flats, and I can honestly say that African folks are the vast majority of the folks I see round the place.

Yet I never feel unsafe.

In fact, I'd be far more worried if I were in Perth at 11PM surrounded by good white fellas from Balga who have a dozen bourbon and cokes under their belt.

I also love the "State Government tip toeing around the issue" bit.

Apart from opening a maximum security youth jail, and putting kids into Barwon that it is.

It's quite simple. If you are lucky enough to be accepted into this country from a foreign land and you commit even the smallest of criminal offence it is straight back on the plane home. That includes your children as well.
It's quite simple, hating people doesn't solve problems, it creates them. There's a word for people who believe the rules should be different depending on where you come from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back