Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chat boys. All the best to Majak this season - that is the main thing. Football is more important than issues we will probably never be able to solve or see those in authority solve in our lifetimes.

Grant Hackett missing after yet another incident.

Can't help but feel sorry for the kids in these scenarios.

No idea what the problem is that he has, but it sounds very serious.

It's easy to think it could be a drug problem, but it could also be a range of different issues. Hope he gets whatever help he needs.

Swampy can come up here and deal with our potholes any time.

Or illegally house 3000 chickens in a shed behind the main street of Mortlake, or flout the law regarding the sale of unpasteurized milk or blame the boogyman for the death of over 1000 of his allegedly mistreated chooks. The bloke is a fruit loop who had one good idea.

Or illegally house 3000 chickens in a shed behind the main street of Mortlake, or flout the law regarding the sale of unpasteurized milk or blame the boogyman for the death of over 1000 of his allegedly mistreated chooks. The bloke is a fruit loop who had one good idea.

Oh.

Good chat boys. All the best to Majak this season - that is the main thing. Football is more important than issues we will probably never be able to solve or see those in authority solve in our lifetimes.

Really? watching a group of guys kicking an oval ball on a park, is more important than an issue that affects all of us?
I think you have your priorities mixed up.

Really? watching a group of guys kicking an oval ball on a park, is more important than an issue that affects all of us?
I think you have your priorities mixed up.
You will make a fine SJW one day, my friend.

My point is, I don't think there is any point worrying about issues that we can never solve and will likely remain unsolved for our lifetime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will make a fine SJW one day, my friend.

My point is, I don't think there is any point worrying about issues that we can never solve and will likely remain unsolved for our lifetime.
Now just waiting for cuck...

The worst thing about the rise of the altright is that blokes like you feel validated in your small minded, ill informed bullshit and spray it around like truth from the Gods, then belittle those who think differently with terms like SJW ect.

Its old and all you do is come off as a bigoted trough feeder.

Someone needs to deal with the bullshit that has arisin from spineless business driven govt policy decisions and it won't be you or your kind because its easier to point the blame elsewhere, especially at the minority boogeyman than face the reality that it is the influence of your kind that has pushed the bullshit political environment that has led us here.

Last edited:

The worst thing about the rise of the altright is that blokes like you feel validated in your small minded, ill informed bullshit and spray it around like truth from the Gods, then belittle those who think differently with terms like SJW ect.

Someone needs to deal with the bullshit that has arisin from spineless business driven govt policy decisions and it won't be you or your kind because its easier to point the blame elsewhere, especially at the minority boogeyman than face the reality that it is the influence of your kind that has pushed the bullshit political environment that has led us here.
We are

Seen the latest 2-party preferred polls, mate? We are at 10% now. Cory's party will be soaring too by the time of the next Federal Election. How are your beloved Greens going? #lolgweens.

We are

Seen the latest 2-party preferred polls, mate? We are at 10% now. Cory's party will be soaring too by the time of the next Federal Election. How are your beloved Greens going? #lolgweens.
Pfft Greens.

The rise of the stupid, led by the ignorant. What days we live in. Yay!

Last time I counted, 10% meant one person in 10. Not anything near a majority, so not a particularly effective validation of a closed-minded viewpoint.

But it is clearly still a significant number of people. And sadly consistent with both anecdotal and hard evidence that at least one person in 10 in this country is a dickhead.

We are

What a load of crap. Cory's party is a joke, nothing more than someone seeing Trump's campaign, thinking oh I can do that and copying it. The problem with these parties is that they appeal to the racist sentiment of this country without any other policies other than muslims bad = christians good. Whilst our two major parties are pretty ordinary at least they actually have a range of policies. Voting for these parties is fraught with danger.

I agree with taking refugees on, I don't mind vetting and if they break the law deportation should happen, but to blame them for the violence in society is absolute bullshit. All races have violent dickheads.

Look what is happening to Trump, I'd be suprised if he lasted a year.

905703ffffb61260cd0ca97182ae6d83.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back