Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just do a game day thread already

Kim Kardashian choosing to wear a transparent top.

I ain't even mad, although I'd be pretty salty if it became fashion in the future and an offspring of mine was wearing something like that...

...offspring....

Now there was a s**t band.

Shirley we can all agree on that one at least ?

Orange Peanut ?

(I'd ask for Gaso's opinion, too, but he's made previous references to watching Gogglebox and enjoying Coldplay, so I've had to put him on ignore.)

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Orange Peanut ?

(I'd ask for Gaso's opinion, too, but he's made previous references to watching Gogglebox and enjoying Coldplay, so I've had to put him on ignore.)
The truth Deano?

Fricken loved them.

A style that getting older hasn't really suited, but Self Esteem in particular is an all time fave, probably 3 albums around that time that I wore out.

It won't feel the same knowing I'm on your Ignore list, but I understand.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

Orange Peanut ?

Offspring...Asher is hot for a milv

Watched pilot is Suits.

About to lose another 24 hours to tv I'm coming weeks

I really liked the whole series. Yet to finish so nobody spoil for me. But it's very nice escapism wrapped up by decent writing.

Does get a bit samey as you proceed - court case this - Mike uses his photographic memory that - but well worth watching.

Jun 21, 2016
Australia's Most Haunted Town
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Adelaide Giants

Orange Peanut ?

Offspring.....

200 (2).gif

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
There seems to be a lot of Moderators hanging about the past 12 hours....and posting.

It's like your 16 again..
Drinking beers with your Dad.

Uncomfortable

Anywho...how was the Chaddy chat up regarding the closure of the threads. Anyone flip their tray and walk off with the shits?

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Orange Peanut ?

Agree, but now when I'm watching chanell Max on Foxtel and Pretty fly for a white guy comes on I find myself singing along, thinking I can relate to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back