Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And yet he isn't in prison...

In the New World Order people like this will have their heads on sticks.

0E010C81B1B12F80764F6BA5D125898162A98C69

Isn’t the theory that people like that are the new world order?

I know (via the internet not rl) the guy who coined the term "9/11 truth".

He has an abiding hate for Cheney, and still thinks his actions on that day were criminal, not because of any conspiracy thing necessarily but because he overstepped his authority. (Many of the demands of the original 9/11 truth movement have been met btw. For example - Just before that Saudi Journo, who coincidently publicised the Saudi financing of the 9/11 hijackers, was killed some info was released that could potentially enable victims families to sue the Saudi govt. I dunno how far it'll go now given he had arms cut off as he was killed in Turkey the other month.)

But Cheney and Bush never testified before the commission. They met (together) with the commission in the white house and answered some questions (together, not seperately!!!) but they were never cross examined. Some people think this is proof of a conspiracy but personally i think it was to save the US the embarrassment of having Bush cross examined about anything in public.

He was already a joke before that all happened.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know (via the internet not rl) the guy who coined the term "9/11 truth".

He has an abiding hate for Cheney, and still thinks his actions on that day were criminal, not because of any conspiracy thing necessarily but because he overstepped his authority. (Many of the demands of the original 9/11 truth movement have been met btw. For example - Just before that Saudi Journo, who coincidently publicised the Saudi financing of the 9/11 hijackers, was killed some info was released that could potentially enable victims families to sue the Saudi govt. I dunno how far it'll go now given he had arms cut off as he was killed in Turkey the other month.)

But Cheney and Bush never testified before the commission. They met (together) with the commission in the white house and answered some questions (together, not seperately!!!) but they were never cross examined. Some people think this is proof of a conspiracy but personally i think it was to save the US the embarrassment of having Bush cross examined about anything in public.

He was already a joke before that all happened.

Definitely issues there. As you said, questions should have been asked just because it's the right thing to do and there should be a process to follow.

Luckily for most governments, any sort of questioning from the public is often met with people being labelled as "conspiracy theorists/nuts" and the public do the work for them. Investigative journalism doesn't exist because people are paid to shut their mouth or shill for them - but I don't blame them. If I uncovered some sort of 9/11 inside job and my life was threatened and then 20 million was wired into my account I'd be straight over to Switzerland; retired and off the grid. I know it's not the same but look at the laughable AFL media...they haven't asked a hard-hitting question in decades out of fear. Same goes for the real world except for more money and actual lives are at stake. Ignorance is bliss and people are too dumb to question the mainstream media.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Too bad they f***ing lost.

Yeah that’s not great, they do have a very good core of young players to build a team around. If they can keep Simmons, Embiid, Fultz together with help from the older heads like Butler & Redick.

Personally I thought Covington was a better fit then Butler

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah that’s not great, they do have a very good core of young players to build a team around. If they can keep Simmons, Embiid, Fultz together with help from the older heads like Butler & Redick.

Personally I thought Covington was a better fit then Butler
The spotlight looms on Fultz. But if the Sixers can keep the faith with Simmons then, injuries permitting, he should be okay.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just read a story on nine.com.au about how 60 minutes did the story on the capture of Peter Scully considered one of Australia's most evil predators and the mastermind behind a worldwide paedophile ring. How has this guy not been introduced to a bullet fired from a gun yet?

If this is who I think it is a bullet is too good. I came across a story earlier in the year about a film he made titled something like The destruction of ... He took a very young girl and did awful things to her which eventually lead to her murder. People paid a lot of money to watch the footage. I struggle to get my head around such evil. I hope he gets locked up in a country that has little regard for prisoner welfare and he is ruthlessly beaten, raped, treated like a toilet, starved and eaten by rats.

Definitely issues there. As you said, questions should have been asked just because it's the right thing to do and there should be a process to follow.

Luckily for most governments, any sort of questioning from the public is often met with people being labelled as "conspiracy theorists/nuts" and the public do the work for them. Investigative journalism doesn't exist because people are paid to shut their mouth or shill for them - but I don't blame them. If I uncovered some sort of 9/11 inside job and my life was threatened and then 20 million was wired into my account I'd be straight over to Switzerland; retired and off the grid. I know it's not the same but look at the laughable AFL media...they haven't asked a hard-hitting question in decades out of fear. Same goes for the real world except for more money and actual lives are at stake. Ignorance is bliss and people are too dumb to question the mainstream media.

I don't think the US gov were complicit in 9/11. Maybe some individual members of the govt and agencies were, who knows (or cares), and there is a lot of dodginess surrounding it. Real dodginess? i dunno... but if you compare the 9/11 truth movement to the reporters who investigated Putin and the FSB and all the alleged Chechen terrorism from 20 years ago, specifically the apartment bombings that brought Putin to power ... well the body count tells the story.

Just look at how many dead Russian journos there are associated with the claims of Russian involvement. The US has classified everything it has about those bombings on the grounds it could seriously damage relations with Russia. One of the most prominent critics of Putin and most vocal in claiming the apartment bombings (and other stuff) were the work of Russian security forces was a former FSB investigator of Russian orgnised crime. He was poisoned with polonium in London and the man he made the accusations about is now the richest individual in the world. He (the dead radioactive guy) coined the term Mafia State which is as good a description of modern Russia as any. Look him up. His name was Litvinenko.

Meanwhile Alex Jones is mates with Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back