Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This version seemed to work well enough in 2016.

IMG_3106.PNG

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm just watching the rolling coverage of the Indian Pacific rail journey and having enjoyed last years footage of The Ghan, this years IP journey looks fascinating.

I know it sounds bizarre, but it really is interesting, unless that's the sleep deprivation calling.

Lots of red and the occasional dead marsupial?

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North Melbourne to Coburg after a win in the 60s was a beautiful (and rare) thing.

You’ve been around and stuck fat ey. Thanks for sticking it out in those years. #shinboner

If it wasn’t for people like you we wouldn’t have had the 70’s & 90’s.

Don’t worry, if the hard years come again there’s enough of us (weirdly obsessed NMFC people) that’ll stick fat and make sure NMFC is around to fight the cockroach’s over the last few scraps of the earth.

You’ve been around and stuck fat ey. Thanks for sticking it out in those years. #shinboner

If it wasn’t for people like you we wouldn’t have had the 70’s & 90’s.

Don’t worry, if the hard years come again there’s enough of us (weirdly obsessed NMFC people) that’ll stick fat and make sure NMFC is around to fight the cockroach’s over the last few scraps of the earth.
They were tough days to be a North supporter. Living in Pascoe Vale most of mates supported Carlton or Essendon with Collingwood next lot. Wins were rare but well celebrated. If we won it was up to the newsagent that night at 7'ish to wait for the late edition Herald (last race and footy scores) and the Sporting Globe.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
I'm just watching the rolling coverage of the Indian Pacific rail journey and having enjoyed last years footage of The Ghan, this years IP journey looks fascinating.

I know it sounds bizarre, but it really is interesting, unless that's the sleep deprivation calling.
I did the Adelaide to Perth section ten years ago (sitting upright, none of this fancy cabin nonsense), and people think I'm crazy but it's really interesting. Will be watching this hopefully tonight.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

When is the English Canals on?

Tony Robinson did a Histories Worst jobs through a Tunnel. The job involved lying on your back and using your feet and legs to pull the boat through the 100m odd tunnel

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
So just watched the news and saw the goal miss in the NFL where whatever team just got knocked out

Little Gaso goes 'oh what a spew....that's so bad'

I reply in a huff....'you want spew and that's so bad, let me tell you what happened to Dad at the 1994 Prelim Final with 10 seconds to go...…….'

When is the English Canals on?

Tony Robinson did a Histories Worst jobs through a Tunnel. The job involved lying on your back and using your feet and legs to pull the boat through the 100m odd tunnel
No idea, but hopefully when those reality TV shows are on.

So just watched the news and saw the goal miss in the NFL where whatever team just got knocked out

Little Gaso goes 'oh what a spew....that's so bad'

I reply in a huff....'you want spew and that's so bad, let me tell you what happened to Dad at the 1994 Prelim Final with 10 seconds to go...…….'
Chicago Bears knocked out.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Mrs Keating is watching Tomb Raider with Jolie. She’s got to be one of the most beautiful women of all time.

She's a tad plastic these days.

Girl Interrupted era, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back