Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Harris 10

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hearing a former North player has been given a senior coaching role at local club and it's causing a fuss due to previous issues with the law.

It’s a shocking appointment, apparently sponsors being trolled, player votes against him, parents of players going nuts.
Can’t see how he keeps the role.

gokangas

Premium Platinum
Jan 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm - Victory

It’s a shocking appointment, apparently sponsors being trolled, player votes against him, parents of players going nuts.
Can’t see how he keeps the role.

Looks a bad move but I suppose you have to ask when a person has 'served their time' and deserve a new start. But I think you are right Harris 10 - doesn't look like it will happen.

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bit surprising Carey has kept his job at 7 ^

Shagga is basically unemployable now it would seem. Hopefully he saved his money.

Lomas

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Same thing happened a few years ago in the Sunraysia league when a team tried to hire Nick Stevens. Of course, I think that Stevens was awaiting sentencing or out on appeal at the time.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
listening to SiriusXM U2 Station and Prince's 1999 is playing right now.
that must be a good sign for 2022 then.
1634757469692.png

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just noticed that Footywire refers to our stats this year with the name Kangaroos but to last years stats with the name North Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makeshift Park

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This should be put on the wall whenever we play GWS or Gold Coast

View attachment 1290935

Edit for context this is from a recent interview with the Belarusian leader, he’s referring to the NGO’s sent into his country
This is probably one for the chessboard thread, but damn the Russians did a mad job of further destabilising the suwalki gap while everyone was preoccupied with covid.

Val Keating

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is probably one for the chessboard thread, but damn the Russians did a mad job of further destabilising the suwalki gap while everyone was preoccupied with covid.

Things are definitely getting pretty tense over there. Latvia want the yanks to have boots on the ground there but old mate from that picture pretty much threatened nuclear war if the US get involved. Then there’s the issue building up at the Ukraine boarder. Fun times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad