Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope so. Had a look at the rookie list and he's not there.

And it was then that I realised Fordham is still here and Zurhaar is on the regular players list...

He was never on the list last year because he was too young. We have commited to taking him as a cat B rookie this year unless something has changed.

Well that's a net win. Indeed our most significant win of the off season thus far.

On LG-H990 using BigFooty.com mobile app

One down. One to go.

image4018

At one stage we were able to lure the likes of Gavin Brown, Leigh Tudor and even a flog like Ling. Geoff Walsh even returned.

Now were stuck with acquiring the likes of Green and Minson?
I saw Dean Cox at the Lincoln the other day, should have gone the hard sell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. These are the same guys who relentlessly troll a mentally challenged North supporter because they keep letting her back on the site. When it comes to North, there is one rule for us and another for everyone else. Its a truth.
Seriously?? If this is true, it's more than just completely unacceptable. It's a ****ing disgrace.

Cam Joyce and the recruiting team copped a fair bit of schtick on this board since the Dusty/ Kelly disappointments. I for one thought something was stinking down there.

But I am ecstatic about our performance in both drafts. Lots of great mind games and we looked very well researched and strategic.

I am as excited about our list and to watch our games in 2018 as I ever have been.

Cam Joyce and the recruiting team copped a fair bit of schtick on this board since the Dusty/ Kelly disappointments. I for one thought something was stinking down there.

But I am ecstatic about our performance in both drafts. Lots of great mind games and we looked very well researched and strategic.

I am as excited about our list and to watch our games in 2018 as I ever have been.
100% this.
We tried to reset via FA and were close on 2 big stars, we didn’t settle on any B-C grade talent. We stuck to our guns and then went the rebuild path by aggressively delisting and sort to answer our deficiencies via the draft. X-Factor, Speed on the outside, disposal and midfield were all answered in trumps via the national and rookie drafts.

I back my team to develop some real gems in this lot.

I give an A+ today the best draft North has had in a long long time.

Looks like mick^2 mahn has his fingerprints all over the will walker selection as well. All reports are geelong had him signed sealed and all but delivered.

Glenn Luff (champion data) ranked Walker at 20. There was definitely interest in the kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back