Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

Went to the shop at Arden st on Saturday in the advertised opening hours but it was closed - anyone know when things get back to normal?
Advertised 10-1. Would be pissed off too to travel in and find them closed. Not too hard to place a note online.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Seriously, how do some of these people get a job writing about sport?

Check out the last sentence:

1548020249138.png

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ev...1/news-story/85d7844f0da798de91df8027a6462b11

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Seriously, how do some of these people get a job writing about sport?

Check out the last sentence:

View attachment 608145

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ev...1/news-story/85d7844f0da798de91df8027a6462b11
Jesus Christ. Really hoping the Jacobs omission is cos of the injuries. I'm not exaggeraring when I say I reckon he's our most important player bar Goldy, Sideshow and Taz. No idea why smirking McFlogald gets a gig either. I seriously wanna deck him every time he coughs up the pill, and meanders back into position with that ******* look on his face. I'd give Pittard a go over him any day, and I've never rated Pittard. At all. Just wanna be spared from McDonald.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Carey effortlessly kicking goals from 55m to 60m out

Drop punts that is

I used to stand up behind the Ponsford end goals with my hands in the air to give him a target to shoot at.

In my feeble little mind I was helping the king, but in reality he could have kicked them with his eyes shut when he was "on".

20 years later and I am still staggered about what he could do when he went "next level".

He simply made other very good AFL players look like school kids, and I shudder to think what he would have done with two good shoulders post mid 90's.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I think the elephant in the room is Ryz no longer being a mod. Where is the send off? Where is the transparency so we know we can now treat him like s**t and an equal? King Corey I'm about ready to take that 1 vote away!

Ryz was just Clark Kent round these parts.

As for your fury, channel it in the correct manner please.

tenor.gif

Back