Opinion Random Offseason Talk 2017-2018

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I hope the sign is not a prediction!

pSccs3H.jpg

Last edited:

So assuming random offseason talk means anything including personal? Thought id share with you bros since april ive made a lifestyle flip and lost 30kgs on diet alone hoping to start working out soon will keep you bros posted Been way to scared to tell friends or family for some reason lmao

So assuming random offseason talk means anything including personal? Thought id share with you bros since april ive made a lifestyle flip and lost 30kgs on diet alone hoping to start working out soon will keep you bros posted Been way to scared to tell friends or family for some reason lmao
Well done Willie

Great effort!

Continue to keep the diet in check and enjoy the sweet, sweet newbie weightlifting gains, brah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice one! I need to drop some puppy fat, 10kg is all. No white bread and chocmilk for a while :(

I tried the ketogenic diet for a month. Got an horrendously dry mouth and was craving fruit the whole time. Lost about as much weight as I do when I cut the sugar, booze and just do regular exercise.

Its mostly diet thay affects weight loss. Its amazing what good eating does for your health.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back