Universal Love Random stats / observations from 2017 and 2019 premiership seasons

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Vee

Rookie
Jun 20, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Subi, Parkdale, Mt Lawley, Bengals
Hi, sorry if there is a similar post but what are some of the random stats / observations found for those watching games from the 2017 or 2019 premiership seasons.

For example:

In both grand finals, Jack Riewoldt only kicked goals in the 2nd and 4th quarters.

In both grand finals Richmond kicked 2.3 in the first quarter and 5.4 in the third.

When Jack Graham kicked his first in the 2017 grand final Richmonds score become 5.4 (34), his jumper number.

If anyone else has found random things from either season feel free to post.

Hi, sorry if there is a similar post but what are some of the random stats / observations found for those watching games from the 2017 or 2019 premiership seasons.

For example:

In both grand finals, Jack Riewoldt only kicked goals in the 2nd and 4th quarters.

In both grand finals Richmond kicked 2.3 in the first quarter and 5.4 in the third.

When Jack Graham kicked his first in the 2017 grand final Richmonds score become 5.4 (34), his jumper number.

If anyone else has found random things from either season feel free to post.
2017 before the first bounce I had 8 coronas. In 19 I was more relaxed only had 6.By full time in 17 I still had 7-8 beers left. By full time 19 I was empty. 2nd half of 19 was celebration time so it was binge drinking at its best. 17 was still on edge till halfway through the last qtr.

2017 before the first bounce I had 8 coronas. In 19 I was more relaxed only had 6.By full time in 17 I still had 7-8 beers left. By full time 19 I was empty. 2nd half of 19 was celebration time so it was binge drinking at its best. 17 was still on edge till halfway through the last qtr.
Coronas! :eek:
So you're patient zero...

it's called full time for a reason :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back