Random talk thread: real good talking about random stuff n that

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching a couple of girls fighting in the UFC during the cricket break, and I gotta say it's more entertaining than most of the men's matches I've seen. Mainly because they're going toe-to-toe the whole time instead of going straight to ground in a boring grapple for minutes on end.

PRINCE IS COMING TO PERTH !!!!
There is only one Prince.

fremantle-scott-chisholm-159-select-1996-australian-rules-football-afl-trading-card-56064-p.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the T20 and these ads keep coming on for a reality show where people get married to complete strangers on camera.

Have to laugh at the church trying to stop gay and lesbian couples getting married to 'preserve the sanctity of marriage' when you have trashy s**t like this going on.

Watching the T20 and these ads keep coming on for a reality show where people get married to complete strangers on camera.

Have to laugh at the church trying to stop gay and lesbian couples getting married to 'preserve the sanctity of marriage' when you have trashy s**t like this going on.

I love how TV gets trashier and stupider each year - makes it easier to switch off and do other things. Gotta worry about future generation spoonfed this s**t though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back