Random things on your mind.. (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, how i hate Microsoft & Dell.

Dell XPS M1530, one and a half years old, the last thing I did to it was install Thunderbird 3. Now I can't even boot in safe mode due to a ...hard disk failure! Of course, it's a pre-packaged system, so you don't get the OS but instead an OS Recovery dvd. I'm on a week's leave starting today, and it was going to be pizza, beer, and Starcraft 2. Week off = ruined.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Chris Knights sat next to me in Cibo King William/Grenfell St this morning. :thumbsu:

I'm heading up to Sydney this weekend. I've been there before but I've never gone to either platform at the airport.

And was wondering where the entrances to the platform are from T2 (the old Ansett terminal)

If there is none, how else can I get down there?

From the baggage carousels, there's an sign pointing you to the train station. Go down those escalators, then there will be another set of escalators down to the ticket counters. As the AirportLink is privately operated (although CityRail runs the trains through it), you have to pay a 'gate access fee' (unless you purchase a SydneyPass). You then go through the barriers, then down another set of escalators to the platform.

And Rannbo continues treating us all like idiots in appointing Lindsay Simmons (the defeated MP for Morialta, most famous for yelling at hair dressers) to the Training and Skills Commission.

The big deal you ask? $30k for 8 meetings a year ...

I think the five or six women that all came up to him to say hi could have done that for me!

Hi everyone....

Im not sure if its one date nationally or every city has its own date but tommorow is Daffodile Day for Adelaide tommorow - ive already got my pin and I hope everyone will support it.

Im very, very lucky because even though my cousin has to have 3 more chemo sessions his latest test said his lymphoma has gone so its the not so random thing thats on my mind.

I think they said one in two are diganose with some form so I cant imagin there isnt one person who this affects.

Hope everyone supports Daffodil Day tommorow.

You can quite easly normaly investigate the cause of cancer in any victim of the insidous ailment.

Crappy aliminiun pans to smokin to dietry to work enviorent to geographical location to whatever, its not as if it strikes down people innocently, what is innocent is our ignorance towards what we are not told by the powers that be about cancer!

just randomly, no offence intended!

holy s**t it's rained a lot today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite morning radio brekky show finished yesterday on Triple M.:( Was anyone else a fan of Kim, Ali and Dzelde?

To busy sleeping, sorry. But I do listen to triple MMM online! When I am awake that is!:)

Just saw Uni lose a Preliminary final in double extra time by two points.

Ouch!

Double extra time? That is incredible!

Did you see the scores in the A1 today? Goodwood Saints, winner of the last 5 flags, kicked a grand total of 0.1 (1) today! That behind came in the last quarter as well, Henley kicked 8.10 I think it was.

Doesn't surprise me though as it was 1-1 at half time at Alberton in shocking conditions. Worst weather I've seen at the footy in a long, long time.

Double extra time? That is incredible!

Did you see the scores in the A1 today? Goodwood Saints, winner of the last 5 flags, kicked a grand total of 0.1 (1) today! That behind came in the last quarter as well, Henley kicked 8.10 I think it was.

Doesn't surprise me though as it was 1-1 at half time at Alberton in shocking conditions. Worst weather I've seen at the footy in a long, long time.

Was the most intense game of footy i've seen for ages. Uni out in straight sets, would be spewing!

Yeah I heard about the Goodwood game. Shocking! Having said that, my mob that came last beat them in Round 18!

Glenelg would have only kicked something like 0.5 if it wasn't for the umpires today.

Actually scoring the southern end at Elizabeth was pretty much impossible - a total of 1.3 was kicked down that end today (and the goal was from the goal square late in the last quarter)

Heard about a funeral where the minister doing the service would not recognise in anyway the 26 years service to the RAOB a male who was 51 when he died.In fact made a point of ignoring it rather arrogantly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back