Random things on your mind.. (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Hunter Gravely ill

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...r-gravely-ill-20110518-1es2i.html?from=smh_sb

HUNTER_wideweb__430x235.jpg

Rowie mush be still sick because he has not been on the 5AA sports show for 2 days now
i know he was sick on Monday but he was still on the show

How shoddy are Acer's laptops!

Bought a new one in July last year. December- hard drive fails. Goes off and gets replaced.

Yesterday (some 4 months after getting the replacment) -hard drive fails again. Back to Acer it goes for another hard drive and back to the Good Guys I go for a new laptop. Lets hope the Macbook Pro (once I convice it to accept my 3 mobile broadband USB modem) is an improvement on the glorified paperweight that is the Acer.

Breakfast Radio in Adelaide is pretty terrible on the whole (102.3 is surprisingly tolerable); but how bad is the Triple M crew?

I don't mind Tredders, but he's not great at the role; Lewis is a massive, self-absorbed ********, and Ali Carle, pretty much a non-event IMO.

Yeah, they're pretty awful. Standard FM breakfast radio formula is a) a name, b) a comedian and c) a token chick with a deepish voice.

With Triple M, they've got the name and the chick and Dale Lewis isn't a comedian's arsehole.

Breakfast Radio in Adelaide is pretty terrible on the whole (102.3 is surprisingly tolerable); but how bad is the Triple M crew?

I don't mind Tredders, but he's not great at the role; Lewis is a massive, self-absorbed ********, and Ali Carle, pretty much a non-event IMO.

Yeah, they're pretty awful. Standard FM breakfast radio formula is a) a name, b) a comedian and c) a token chick with a deepish voice.

With Triple M, they've got the name and the chick and Dale Lewis isn't a comedian's arsehole.

Dale Lewis is a very poor man’s John 'Sam' Newman. I lost count of how many sick, inappropriate sexual jokes he has tried to tell that aren’t even funny. The difference between Lewis and Newman, Sam has the intelligence to understand what he is doing is wrong, Dale Lewis doesn’t. He just thinks he being funny and one of the boys.

Since Warren Tredrea has joined the MMM breakfast crew and football team, I have gained a lot of respect for him. He doesn’t hold back and if needs be, calls it as he sees it. He gives the crow boys a bake if they need it and he also has no trouble giving the Power boys a bake as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's beyond a joke now. This seems to happen pretty much every Thursday when I go to watch TFS, but the Channel 9 symbol has been plonked on my screen for over 10 minutes now. Is there anywhere I can write a complaint too?

Don't forget the dalecs that frequently invade Channel 9 :D

Channel 9 is currently in the doghouse with ACMA over it's content quality (mostly Sam Newman, ACA 'articles' and racial undertones in their news articles) and complaints handling. In a nutshell, they now need to provide a monthly report to ACMA about all the complaints it receives and what they've done to resolve the complaints.

Don't forget the dalecs that frequently invade Channel 9 :D

Channel 9 is currently in the doghouse with ACMA over it's content quality (mostly Sam Newman, ACA 'articles' and racial undertones in their news articles) and complaints handling. In a nutshell, they now need to provide a monthly report to ACMA about all the complaints it receives and what they've done to resolve the complaints.
It might just be me then that is annoys, as it has been going on for a while now and nothing seems to have been done about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back