Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

For all those that think cashless is the way forward should try running a retail business.
2 outlets of mine today. One at the Clare races where the internet s**t the bed because of the amount of people.
ATM queues were a mile long people without cash couldn’t purchase anything or bet.

another one in the city today and commonwealth are having issues.
Cost me a lot of money :(
We cannot go cashless in the near future.
And morons are trying to bring in cashless events.
******* nightmare.

For all those that think cashless is the way forward should try running a retail business.
2 outlets of mine today. One at the Clare races where the internet sh*t the bed because of the amount of people.
ATM queues were a mile long people without cash couldn’t purchase anything or bet.

another one in the city today and commonwealth are having issues.
Cost me a lot of money :(
We cannot go cashless in the near future.
And morons are trying to bring in cashless events.
******* nightmare.

There was a massive bank outage last night. Most machines wouldn’t accept tap n go payments, and a heap of transactions had to go offline - meaning the old school way of signing for credit card transactions.

I’m surprised there wasn’t much media coverage about it to be honest.

There was a massive bank outage last night. Most machines wouldn’t accept tap n go payments, and a heap of transactions had to go offline - meaning the old school way of signing for credit card transactions.

I’m surprised there wasn’t much media coverage about it to be honest.
Yeah commonwealth s**t itself.
But the issue at Clare was a reception/congestion issue.

What is it with modern parents and rushing to hospitals. The growth plate in my R knee was fractured during PE when I was in year 8 (1985). At school the solution was to run it under cold water in the shower and it was about 7pm before Mum figured it fair to bother the hospital with my pain. And we were there for over 3 hours before seeing a doctor. No wonder they can't fix waiting times.

Why do social cyclists wear lycra outfits?

Fair enough if you're competing in a race but these guys are just out there for a bit of fitness.

Joggers don't don Cathy Freeman's 2000 Olympics onesie. They just wear shorts and a t shirt. Mates having a hit of cricket in the backyard don't wear whites. Kicking the footy at the park you don't wear full AFL uniform and boots with mouthguard.

What gives with these posers?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random thought.

Darwin at this time of year is magic. Also, my first visit to the in-laws family cattle station about 5 hours south

Bloody hard way of life but there's something special about their station community

Remove this Banner Ad

Back