Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus 7.2, that’s huge, be safe people. Glad we sold up.
Sorry 7.20 am

I believe it was 3.8 magnitude based at Mount Barker.

Felt like a fat possum running over our roof at first then windows rattled a bit and vibration through floor boards.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I had forgotten about this turnip 'til today when I stumbled onto a vid he uploaded. What a blast from the past.

Mint production values aside, he couldn't sound any more depressed about the state of things if he tried.

I had forgotten about this turnip 'til today when I stumbled onto a vid he uploaded. What a blast from the past.

Mint production values aside, he couldn't sound any more depressed about the state of things if he tried.

Thats excruciating! The Intro and outro are longer than the review, and he's 4 miles from the camera..., and pause um hes a horrendous presenter. What a lol - is it actually a sendup?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 groups of three stick them on the see saw in their groups (that’s 2 uses of the seesaw)
Two of the groups will balance.
The other two one will be heavier and the other will be lighter.
Then weight the heavier one with one of the first two groups and if that is equal then you know the person is lighter if the group is heavier you know the person is heavier.

4 groups of three stick them on the see saw in their groups (that’s 2 uses of the seesaw)
Two of the groups will balance.
The other two one will be heavier and the other will be lighter.
Then weight the heavier one with one of the first two groups and if that is equal then you know the person is lighter if the group is heavier you know the person is heavier.

I always thought we had to identify the individual. No wonder I couldn’t get near it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back