Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know how I can go about getting tickets to next years Anzac day game? Is it a case of just buying them online or do you need to be an afl member or club member of the bombers and pies?

Adelaide has lost it's NRL match for the year, with the Bulldogs shifting their game against Melbourne from Adelaide to McKay, citing a breakdown in negotiations with the SACA and SA Tourism Commission.
Mackay?

I have no idea where McKay is.

If it is Mackay I don't see why they're playing there, it's in the heart of Cowboy territory and they struggle for decent crowds them selves.

I've made an effort to stop using these threads to spread Liberal propaganda but Jesus:

[YOUTUBE]GFELLK8htKM[/YOUTUBE]

Either the best satire in the history of the world or the worst car crash you've ever seen.

I've made an effort to stop using these threads to spread Liberal propaganda but Jesus:

[YOUTUBE]GFELLK8htKM[/YOUTUBE]

Either the best satire in the history of the world or the worst car crash you've ever seen.

That was very Tony Abbottesque.... :D

460170-sacha-baron-cohen.jpg

where indeed..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corporate box at the port game today. Do I need to dress up or down?

Depends who you're trying to impress mate. If you're a guest and couldn't give two hoots about whose box it is, wear what you want.

If you're representing your employer though, then it's a different story.

I'll assume you're someone's guest in which case jeans are fine.

I saw Michaelangelo Rucci at the post office this afternoon. He obviously gives zero fks about his appearance. A more disheveled man I have never seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back