Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Played a game with my mate today.

Make a starting 18 using 10 players from your team, 5 players from around the comp, 1 state leaguer, 1 retired former player in his prime and a player from another sport.

Was tough with players from my own team as I felt like I was missing so many great players.

Lobb
Cameron
Coniglio
Shiel
Kelly
Ward
Scully
Davis
Williams
Greene

Naitanui
T.Lynch
D.Talia
Z.Merrett
Bontempelli

Jye Bolton - Claremont
Luke Power (stevie J next year)
Kawhi Leonard
I think it's a great team,I dont know the WAFL so cant comment knowlegably. The others all make sense, I like have to agree with Nic Nat, Bonts and Tahlia. Merrett marginal but arguable. I'd have Gary Mactingtosh in any team I could put him in though. Leigh Matthews as the former great.

I think it's a great team,I dont know the WAFL so cant comment knowlegably. The others all make sense, I like have to agree with Nic Nat, Bonts and Tahlia. Merrett marginal but arguable. I'd have Gary Mactingtosh in any team I could put him in though. Leigh Matthews as the former great.
Key was retired former player from my club so my options were limited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Giants supporters,

I will be heading up to Sydney this weekend for the game at the SCG. What are song good bars/clubs etc for blokes/girls in their young 20s before and after the game?

Hey Giants supporters,

I will be heading up to Sydney this weekend for the game at the SCG. What are song good bars/clubs etc for blokes/girls in their young 20s before and after the game?
The one in the old foxstudios is pretty good. Only a short walk to the ground to.
Captain cook is another.
Old cricketers arms (though been a while so no idea if still there.)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hey Giants supporters,

You're about 1-1.5 km from the centre of Surry Hills. I'd start by having a look around there, and if you want to go further afield it's about 1.5 km to Oxford St. Plenty of bars and clubs in both those areas. :thumbsu:

4d840e6285353ca2180112d7455a6c35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back