Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a very humble man, but one day we will find out just how much this guy has to do with our massive lift this season..
Lenny-Hayes.jpg

I :heart: Lenny

Is it me, or are we hearing more about a heap of people in the NSW media who support/go for/follow the Giants make themselves known?

This finals series has really 'normalised' the Giants as a legitimate sporting entity in NSW. The trick is to continue to transfer over the casual interest into more members and bigger crowds.

Is it me, or are we hearing more about a heap of people in the NSW media who support/go for/follow the Giants make themselves known?

This finals series has really 'normalised' the Giants as a legitimate sporting entity in NSW. The trick is to continue to transfer over the casual interest into more members and bigger crowds.

The thing about NSW sports fans is they are bandwagoning campaigners.

Doesnt matter the code, doesnt matter the club, when you are losing, no one wants to know you and your crowds are s**t.

But win something important, and everyone always loved you.

He is a very humble man, but one day we will find out just how much this guy has to do with our massive lift this season..
Lenny-Hayes.jpg

Fair call
Last year we were a bottom clearance side and this year, since he arrived the opposite. You'd think natural development of our mids a part of the puzzle but someone has to make potential happen

Lenny-Hayes.jpg

Great to meet him and hear from him at the 200 Club function. We have have a gem. He just appears to have been at the club as long as Leon. Looks comfortable, confident and when he speaks about the boys and strategy, it is 100% in sync with Leon. Like you say, will interesting to see how he has had an impact on the footy department early and over time. I hope he stays for a while, I can see a succession plan into Leon's senior assistant...when McConnell calls time on the role of course (McConnell has been a great mentor to all the coaching staff and one of our unsung heros setting up the club).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to the real world.

Its probably wrong but you will have much more respect from the rest of us now you have experienced failure for the first time.

I hope you are hurting, not because I am a bastard but because if your club matters to you then you will hurt and be angry and be driven and get behind them hard going forward, become members, so that when they do win the premiership you will be beside yourselves with joy. I am told that's a pretty good feeling ...

You have more fire power than any club in the AFL by a mile, the key now will be how they deal with disappointment when you know you should have won.

Many clubs get close and slip back, look at the final series for the past 10 years. The measure of a man is in how he tackles adversity. You have the cattle, if they grit their teeth and hit 2017 hard there will be daylight between you and the rest of us, if you don't then every team improves every year and you will get swallowed up in the rush.

Good luck for 2017, i promise not to be such an ass with my comments in future.

Welcome to the real world.

Its probably wrong but you will have much more respect from the rest of us now you have experienced failure for the first time.

I hope you are hurting, not because I am a bastard but because if your club matters to you then you will hurt and be angry and be driven and get behind them hard going forward, become members, so that when they do win the premiership you will be beside yourselves with joy. I am told that's a pretty good feeling ...

You have more fire power than any club in the AFL by a mile, the key now will be how they deal with disappointment when you know you should have won.

Many clubs get close and slip back, look at the final series for the past 10 years. The measure of a man is in how he tackles adversity. You have the cattle, if they grit their teeth and hit 2017 hard there will be daylight between you and the rest of us, if you don't then every team improves every year and you will get swallowed up in the rush.

Good luck for 2017, i promise not to be such an ass with my comments in future.
Oh it hurts and i pity anyone coming up to me in bulldogs colours,
or for that matter, as its Sydney, roosters colours.

Oh it hurts and i pity anyone coming up to me in bulldogs colours,
or for that matter, as its Sydney, roosters colours.
Yeah
I have zero interest in league, so my sporting interest lives or dies with the Giants, mostly lives well I have to say. Seems to be a strange correlation between the way I have seen Sydney Bulldogs supporters behave in public and the Melbourne version up close though.

Contact between Bulldogs captain Easton Wood and Whitfield was assessed, but the MRP deemed Wood's bump had made initial contact to his opponent's shoulder and upper chest area before sliding high.

So why did Stevie J get time then??

Contact between Bulldogs captain Easton Wood and Whitfield was assessed, but the MRP deemed Wood's bump had made initial contact to his opponent's shoulder and upper chest area before sliding high.

So why did Stevie J get time then??

Whitfield didn't need a concussion test.

So he couldn't play in the PF.

That too.

So, I've managed to be bothered to visit this forum for the first time since the prelim final. God that was depressing at the end. The dogs were good, but still felt like we should've won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back