Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

On an apparel supplier, spoke to the club today and asked how things were going. Basically, negotiations continue with suppliers and a decision is close. Club is quite confident the preferred supplier can deliver in time. There may be a delay to sales of on field gear to the supporters though.

Cheers for the info

:D Feel for you both. I get national Holidays but state based people have to work. So far I've been pulling the age card and getting them all off. Likewise for overtime.
:oops: They wont even consider my perfectly reasonable request for a mid afternoon nap for the over 50's though.

On an apparel supplier, spoke to the club today and asked how things were going. Basically, negotiations continue with suppliers and a decision is close. Club is quite confident the preferred supplier can deliver in time. There may be a delay to sales of on field gear to the supporters though.

Could be nothing but very random, a sporting apparel company called "Primal Wear" did seem to like all my GWS Instagram pictures, ages after they were posted. I just thought it was a little weird and out of the blue.

Could be nothing but very random, a sporting apparel company called "Primal Wear" did seem to like all my GWS Instagram pictures, ages after they were posted. I just thought it was a little weird and out of the blue.
They are a US cycling clothing company that also produces other types of active / adventure clothing. Don't think they do any major team sport stuff - including cycling teams. Would be an odd choice, but you never know.

:D Feel for you both. I get national Holidays but state based people have to work. So far I've been pulling the age card and getting them all off. Likewise for overtime.
:oops: They wont even consider my perfectly reasonable request for a mid afternoon nap for the over 50's though.
In all honesty, I'm not that fussed. I'm not one to drape myself in the Australian flag and get sloshed. I love this country and I'm grateful to be born in such an amazing country which affored me the opportunity to have a great life.

This country deserves a national day of celebration. Whether it's on January 26th, or another day entirely, is a debate for another day. But we should all celebrate this great country whilst being mindful of the history which led us to what we are today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone at the season launch? Bloody hot inside!

F#%# that was hot. Could not believe it, just stifling.

Liked the touch of the guys presenting their numbers to the girls (even if Mummy screwed things up early and they were out of sync for a while there)

Those Netball girls are bloody tall - not an in-and-under player among them. Any one of them could ruck.

F#%# that was hot. Could not believe it, just stifling.

Liked the touch of the guys presenting their numbers to the girls (even if Mummy screwed things up early and they were out of sync for a while there)

Those Netball girls are bloody tall - not an in-and-under player among them. Any one of them could ruck.
I loved Snook's quip about being into jackets lately when fixing up Leon's collar. Very quick. Amber, eat your heart out.

She kept it light as Mummy and others muddled around behind her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back