Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Random but seemingly Accurate

BHoQob5KC6SsfUbQKYjMTDczwnnPw2d-9hYEcLhJbS-XXsdyxcXB5bAlOSnlsQ3ZVXh2Nhl4ZrDSTdLMlWv-RihTtMiGjjV4VZgXu1QrQMwpn196THyzaQj0St8CoA=s0-d-e1-ft

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
So watching the dogs women. They are really good. There is a very good chance they may win the triple. The first ever opportunity to do so. VFL, AFL, AFLW. I want anyone but them to win the womens. Can you imagine how big the heads would become on the dogs supporters if it happened. And will probably never happen again

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
So watching the dogs women. They are really good. There is a very good chance they may win the triple. The first ever opportunity to do so. VFL, AFL, AFLW. I want anyone but them to win the womens. Can you imagine how big the heads would become on the dogs supporters if it happened. And will probably never happen again

So far you'd have to say the Bulldogs-Freo game is a much higher standard. Not sure how much the weather impacted ours. If you dont want the Bulldogs to win, better hope Freo can lift I think.

You think the Dogs will go back to back in the VFL and AFL? :p

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
You think the Dogs will go back to back in the VFL and AFL? :p
No but i think they are by far the best in the AFLW and i think the dogs fans rocking up to canberra bragging about a VFL, AFL and AFLW flags this season will cause fights

I am still burnt after being embarressed taking my dad and father in law to their first game of AFL in the prelim last year and being gutted thay we had the leave the brewery early due to mobs of *s constantly yelling "plastic" and "AFL lovechild" to us which my family could not understand.

For a team that had won F#$k all for 56 years i expected more and will never forget it.

Im sorry but f$%k the fairytale crap. I hope they win nothing for another 56 yeaes the flogs. How dare you be that arrogant with 1 piece of success

Rant over

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
No but i think they are by far the best in the AFLW and i think the dogs fans rocking up to canberra bragging about a VFL, AFL and AFLW flags this season will cause fights

I am still burnt after being embarressed taking my dad and father in law to their first game of AFL in the prelim last year and being gutted thay we had the leave the brewery early due to mobs of ******s constantly yelling "plastic" and "AFL lovechild" to us which my family could not understand.

For a team that had won F#$k all for 56 years i expected more and will never forget it.

Im sorry but f$%k the fairytale crap. I hope they win nothing for another 56 yeaes the flogs. How dare you be that arrogant with 1 piece of success

Rant over

Guess what blooms twice as often as the Bulldogs

download (24).jpg

Bokonon_

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Corpse flower is the largest and smelliest flower in the world. This large flower spread a rotten meat like odor on blooming. Corpse flowers can only be found in in low-lying rainforests of Indonesia. Corpse flowers only blooms once in every 30 or 40 years.

The leaf of corpse flower grows up to a height of 20 feet. Outer part of corpse flower is green and inner part is dark red. As it is very rare, the botanical gardens where corpse flower grows mainly Sumatra gardens protected under law.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS

I am still burnt after being embarressed taking my dad and father in law to their first game of AFL in the prelim last year and being gutted thay we had the leave the brewery early due to mobs of ******s constantly yelling "plastic" and "AFL lovechild" to us which my family could not understand.

Rant over

You are to kind. 56 years is to short a time for such a pathetic mob.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Stinky Monk

All Australian
Aug 26, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS

But if we applied consistency in reasoning from their own group of supporters, that particular team (being a new team introduced by the AFL to expand the reach the game and made up almost entirely of draft picks), they would be considered as plastic and any premiership they win would come with an asterisk and would not be recognised by anyone with a god given right to blah blah blah blah blah...

Big Stinky Monk

All Australian
Aug 26, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
F#%# that was hot. Could not believe it, just stifling.

Liked the touch of the guys presenting their numbers to the girls (even if Mummy screwed things up early and they were out of sync for a while there)

Those Netball girls are bloody tall - not an in-and-under player among them. Any one of them could ruck.

Does anyone know if the club is doing the fan day at Blacktown again this year (was about mid feb last year) or was it replaced by the shindig with the 3 teams the other week?

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
This was then;

Gws-will-be.jpg

Seriously-this-old.jpg

f3b6d39649650e4467c31973dac030ea.jpg

548bd4a52a5bc719d767f19a0f8e9838bc77aac1a403e1bbdfdff7abee724741.jpg

image.jpg

NOW, they are all inking in a loss when playing us, payback is a bitch :p

And to be fair, we did suck in 2014.

The thing I love is that it used to be "Sydney get all the breaks, they get to play GWS twice every year. Guaranteed 8 points and percentage it's just so unfair"

Now it's Sydney supporters saying "We play GWS twice a year - that's just not fair" while everyone else just laughs and prays to god they don't get us twice as well.

And to be fair, we did suck in 2014.

The thing I love is that it used to be "Sydney get all the breaks, they get to play GWS twice every year. Guaranteed 8 points and percentage it's just so unfair"

Now it's Sydney supporters saying "We play GWS twice a year - that's just not fair" while everyone else just laughs and prays to god they don't get us twice as well.
100%

Back